Gay love fest

We've spoken about this before mate, you aren't up to size to take on my needs. Sorry mate, maybe try Catholicism...
Im a part time priest actually, i like to get on my knees and pray to a sex god like yourself!! Are you up for me and paddington to come round? I will fist your arrse until your bowl falls out!!

Im a part time priest actually, i like to get on my knees and pray to a sex god like yourself!! Are you up for me and paddington to come round? I will fist your arrse until your bowl falls out!!
haha alright as long as it is your fist your using, wouldn't want you to get lost

haha alright as long as it is your fist your using, wouldn't want you to get lost[/QUOTE

I knew you was a loose arrse whore!! Can i explore it with my bowling ball head then?

aye we can even put some mr muscle on your head to clean my pipes out while your up there
If we are going to do this properly can we take it slowly? Meaning you have to take me to maccy d's then a nice film and then maybe on a second date i can rape your jaw and you can slobber all on my cock!!!

Second date? A good arse fingering in the mctoilets is more my thing. The amount of sugar they load into their ketchup makes a tasty lube too
I always knew you was fcuking gay, Im stopping this convo im actually starting to think am i gay and there is a large rod in my pants WTF!!!

Latest Threads