Gay Iranians in London to go back and fight if Iran attacked

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by ghost_us, Oct 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21047612/site/newsweek/

I find it both amusing and disturbing that these guys go abroad and move to other countries that offer the sort of freedoms they are looking for yet all the while retain absolute allegiance to the country that would rather see them dead.

Never mind engaging and otherwise becoming a citizen of that country.

2. At least he'll definitely get a job over there; probably helping to run one of their ranges...

3. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Thats because he is fcuking stupid. :oops:

4. Perhaps it is possible to feel patriotism for your country and solidarity with your countrymen regardless of the regime in charge?

5. Bat Crab, that is true, Russian dissident author Alexander Solzhenitsyn regarded his exile as the utmost sacrifice and punishment.

Having said that I feel that if this young chap (can't call him gay any more, in case we get 7 years pokey) should return to Iran ASAP and prepare his deensive positions, just in case. His chum can go with him.

6. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Maybe he loves his country but is not happy with the current polititians in charge and the laws they make........

Sound familiar?

7. The insult to the Iranians of Dinner Jacket and his cronies preventing most of their opponents from standing, and there being a number of seats allocated to the mad mullahs anyway.

Whatever valid representation of the views of the populace there had been in the previous government, it was done up like a kipper before the last elections.

Why doesn't this bowel-troweller head back now and stand for the rainbow alliance?.

8. I'm sure that his fellow countrymen will find a use for him.

Possibly a Spartan human wall, in a '300' stylee..

9. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Is that the punishment ? 8O

And I thought they'd only send you to prison.

10. :lol: I bet he will stay in U.K. if the flack starts, they will hang him in Iran war or no War if they have not run out of cranes to put him up on, a lot of poofs are arse and talk a lot of cock :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I think we should start a war with Iran as soon as possible if that's the opinion of the 'gay diaspora' or Iran.

I'm sure that they'd be welcomed with open arms if they go mincing (can I say that?) back when Iran is getting one up the bum.

12. Send him on his way and good riddance. He shouldn't be in Britain anyway.

If he wants to die fighting for a bigoted Muslim fundamentalist demagogue who would happily hang him and all of his kind - so be it.

No loss to the human gene pool.

13. John,

The irony is palpable.

But anyway, what's the Farsi for," I want to take you to a gay bar!"?

14. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

It's the same as"You are now my prisoner."

Not sure how to pronounce it, ask the RM/RN.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.