Gay dad chased by CSA after falling out with mother

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by PBUH, Oct 29, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Gay sperm donor told to pay child maintenance for 'his' two children | Money | The Guardian

A gay man from Essex who donated his sperm to enable a lesbian couple to have two children, but who was never named on their birth certificate and had no role in their upbringing, is being forced by the Child Support Agency to pay for their support – 13 years after the first child was born.
    Mark Langridge, who has been with his partner for 16 years (and in a civil partnership for the last five), has called on the government to review the law after the CSA suddenly demanded that he start paying £26 a week for two children he technically fathered over a decade ago.
    He has had no contact with the family since 2004, but the CSA said that he has to either pay up, or take a DNA test to show that he is not their natural father..............................................

It now seems that the mother has named him after her "partner" left. He has maintained contact with the kids by his own admission and responded to letters as well. No sympathy. Another bloke that expects me topick up the tab for his actions

2. Commonly known as 'spunking one's money up against the wall'

3. Given that she was falsifying birth records, are any charges to be brought against the mother?

4. An expensive date with a turkey baster.

5. Woman are snakes with tits. We all know this.

Anyone that donates sperm to a pair of men hating, rug munchers and thinks it will end well has absolutely no sympathy from me and should be made to walk the streets wearing a sign so we can point and laugh.

• Like Like x 12
  6. Well it says I was right, I was asked maybe ten years ago to be a donor for a lesbian couple and I said no, they did have a child though through some donor, no idea who.

• Like Like x 2
  7. If any lesbians are interested I'll be putting my old sleeping bag liner on ebay anonymously later

• Like Like x 4
  8. I hope they didn't get samples off my **** sock or they'll have offspring that resembles the Waltons set in Chernobyl :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Hopefully the gay and lesbian "community" will be up in arms about this blatant homophobic discrimination by the CSA and demand that they chase the other lesbian for the support money instead.

10. Every squaddie town in the UK is full of chav slappers lying through their teeth ("I'm on the pill") in order to get knocked up and live on CSA payments. Seems no more fair or unfair than that, to me.

11. No change in Essex then, all lying bean flickers, thick chutney ferrets and misbegotten little bastards!

• Like Like x 1
  12. I understand an ARRSE poster with two rug-munching pals has also fallen foul of this...

13. BUt if they let him watch that has to be worth £26 a month surely. Cheaper than Televison X and interactive too!

14. Is the child a gwar?

15. Remember, a turkey baster isn't just for Christmas!

• Like Like x 1