Gay Cav officers

Discussion in 'RAC' started by Wynn_Goyver, Jul 9, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Go on then out them!
  2. Flyingrockdj

Flyingrockdj War Hero Moderator

Oh dear!, ok then capt ********, he was invited to leave for it
  3. And while as Adjt I believe.  But he was a very strange chap I seem to remember. :eek: :eek: :eek:
  4. did you hear what he did to that horse whilse the regiment was in C*****a?, back in 2***? he only got found out after putting his*****     ******* in
  5. Wynn you are indeed a wise and knowledgeable chap.  I believe that the latter incident occurred overseas and the 2 of them now run a cosy bar somewhere on the meditteranean cost.

Wasn't it well hushed up by 2***? :-X :-X :-X :-[ :-[ :-[

A horse as well!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
  6. Didn't they live with the gay gunner as well in that small flat in chelsea?
    There was some scandal involving a x dressing sloane and a pullthrough?
  7. Wynn, what a fantastic twist to this sordid tale.  I can only really comment with confidence on the 2*** end of the story.   Are you sure it was a pull through not a bore brush!  :eek: :eek: :eek: ::)

Which gay Gunner? - there are I believe a lot to choose from, I think it's how the RHA are selected?   ::) ::)
  8. It may be that gurmblin' subaltern knows him, I remember seeing a Kings troop selection course once, they reckon it's harder than the Hereford Gun club to get into, mind couldn't quite see Andy Macknab sticking that pineapple there! but you never know it's the challenge after all. I believe capt****8 was also outed after the CO asked him if he'd like a large one in the mess!
  9. Knowing Grumblin as I do (not in the RHA sense) methinks it unlikely that anything but hetrosexuality (amongst MEN - see OTC board for further details) is likely to have entered his sphere of consciousness.  However, It would be amusing to out the individual in question.

I believe the Kings Troop now take women in order to ensure scandal is across all sexual proclivities (now that we have embraced homosexuality in Tony's caring sharing military/social experiment).

I'm beginning to wonder if there is an element of cynicism creeping into my posts.  I'm not usually known for it. 8) 8) 8)
  10. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

Now I am all in favour of a bit of "sapphism". Nothing like a bit of carpet muching to break the tedium of in-out-in-out and shake it all about on the German language nature documentaries G_S so kindly left in the guardroom after his last stint as OO. Perhaps Catherine the Great could oblige us a bit of entertainment by joining the RHA now they let lumpy-jumpers in?
  11. Forgive my impertinence, but didn't she die a while ago?

Anyway, I will ask my contacts at the twoop to see if she is on the recruit books! ;D ;D ;D ;D
  12. Are the lovely girls in the RHA being talked about in the "Gay Cav Officers" thread for a reason?!  
  13. No we just seem to be wandering off the original topic for lack of any further interesting or relevant info.

Do you know any lovely girls in the RHA?
  14. Yes, I do.
  15. Well let us all know then.  Guns RHA or Horses RHA?
    ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???