Gay brothels

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by bomb_mac, Jun 19, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As Waitrose is now selling ugly fruits is there any arrser who will be heading there tomorrow, we don't have one locally
  2. Award for the most confusing title and question..ever...on Arrse.
  3. I thought it was a forumn that had accidentally spilled over from Rum Ration :)
  4. And there was me expecting to read about 'where are they now' ref 3 PARA mortars!
  5. Were you expecting something else Lord Flasheart :eek: :eek:

It is a heard title though
  6. Something to do with gays, brothels, fruit and Waitrose.... Hmm a rather confusing riddle this is.
  7. I'm going to make the assumption that 'ugly fruits' is a product so feminine that only woofters would buy it. Thus the part of Waitrose reserved for this item will become a sort of gay pick-up joint. In a sense, a brothel?

Or, is Bomb-Mac just honking on his crack-pipe?
  8. This guy made another very strange post earlier. I'll have an ounce of whatever he's on, I fancy.
  9. Damn, and here's me shopping at Tesco and spending hundred of pounds every summer flying to Prague and picking up boys in Pinnochio's.
  10. On the 10 o'clock news it said Waitrose are selling ugly fruits, we don't have one near and i wondered if any arrsers could pop in and see if they actually were that ugly, simple enough i thought.

11. Very random and the lateral thought needed would stump Steven Hawkins.
  12. Isn't yer man Dale Winton an ugly fruit? I kinda get where he's going on this...

Soz, only got an Aldi and a Morrisons round here though (Classy area).
  13. I get the ugly fruit thing (oh yeah i watched the news)but the gay brothels bit completely baffles me????

and by the way, there is an actual fruit called the ugly fruit its a type of orange thing, might get confusing, rather like this thread.

see above for ugly fruit info.......not sure why you would care but just for completion.
  14. Shouldn't you be doing tracks? Not wondering about ugly fruits? If you need the title of the thread explaining, we will have plenty of time later this week!