Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) Forum

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Louis_Cyph, Jan 16, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As advertised on DI

The next Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) Forum is to be held at Defence Estates, Sutton Coldfield on Monday 30th and Tuesday 31st January 2006.

Phew, its been ages since the last one...and there's so much to be discussed. [Note to self, "must book accomodation for the night of the 30th"]
  2. I didn't know that The Big Brother House was in Sutton Coldfield!
  3. I'd like to go just to see who turns up in a frock.
  4. I'd try to convince one of the ladies I was a lesbian pre op transexual cruelly trapped in a mans body and try to get a bit of girl on girl action... Thats providing said lesbian doesn't look like Millie Tant of Viz fame.
  5. ...and I bet it clashes with mine.
  6. Self-fulfiling prophecy?
  7. Before this thread degenerates into borderline homophobia, I wish to make it absolutely clear that I am not a bigot and have no problems at all with shirt lifters and carpet munchers.
  8. Do you think that the poor bast*rd who has to chair this forum lies awake at night wondering why he/she/it was picked to run with it. Not the most glamorous of spammings. Do you think he (assuming it is a he) has to make exscuses to his wife/girlfriend.

"...oh yes love, I meant to mention that I'm on exercise on the 30th and 31st...."
  9. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

No, no no... this will be run by a MoD Civil Servant, who is therefore guaranteed a good report, having ticked every so many boxes (ooh err Missus!).

And don't forget the RB LtCdr given a gong in the New Year's Honours list for his services to Services Shirtlifting :)

Truly, this is a positive thing to be seen to support, by today's Government.
  10. You support what you like (I take it we're talking beef spinal support here?) :lol:
  11. Have some sympathy, it isn't every day a man wakes up to realise he's a screaming bender with no more right to live on Gods clean Earth than a weasel, still.... why should I complain.... It just leaves more rampant totty for us real men. (Apologies to Blackadder)
  12. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

One to remember when wondering why your boots have melted and your CEFO is falling to rat-shit and your rat packs have Mars Bars with Arabic writing on them so you can't tell if the sell-by date was actually some time in GW1, not Telic 3. Still, good to know the MoD's money isn't going to waste on a team of £70K a year Diversity Advisers and Facilitators for the LGBT(V) community when it could go on something utterly fatuous, like say.... decent kit that doesn't fall apart in your hands and which arrives roughly on time. :roll:
  13. This is fantastic I love equal opportunities. Equal representation for all genders/ faiths/ sexualities/ belief systems/ points of view is my watch word.

Ps can anybody tell me when the male heterosexual misogynist forum is, as I lost the invite.

I'll get my jacket.
  14. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

....... in my book they are ALL equally worthless :lol:
  15. What are you saying like?