Gay and Lesbian

Is there anywhere on the site where gay and lesbian members can talk freely about life, love and relationships without fear of ridicule.

The Naafi Bar?

I'm very interested in lesbians I watch a lot of videos about the subject.

In fact I might watch a few when the wife go's to bed

Oh do get over yourself Marjory. Just get it out in the open and see what comes up or goes down...

Is there anywhere on the site where gay and lesbian members can talk freely about life, love and relationships without fear of ridicule.
You've come to the right place! We're very into equality round here - so expect to get the piss ripped out of you just like everyone else. Even though you're very obviously on a shite wind-up, you cock-gobbling flamer.

PM me..I will not laugh and I will not tell...Honest

PS.As long as I can at least watch.....

You've come to the right place! We're very into equality round here - so expect to get the piss ripped out of you just like everyone else. Even though you're very obviously on a shite wind-up, you cock-gobbling flamer.
Lol

You could try Jarrods place but you may well end up getting more than you bargained for. And he probably won't respect you in the morning.

All are welcome in the NAAFI bar. Wait, you're not ginger are you?

I think you accidentally mis spelt your name Billie........

Outstanding and billy both have frogs-toads.....tin foil at time!!!!!

That last sentence has just had me spit out my coffee you fooker.