Gavin Williamson Sacked

Relevant how? Two years After agreement signed without parliamentary debate or approval.

You are as evasive and distracting as May's sycophants. Sock puppet Joe_Private - LMAOROTF
Getting somewhere at last. What agreement signed two years previously are you referring to, please? An agreement signed two years ago on behalf of the United Kingdom without (remember this is the point at issue) ministerial approval? Thanks in advance.

Thanks also for your longer post. At first glance [edit: and after closer inspection] I don't see anything to prove your claim about agreements being entered into without ministerial approval. I (and my many sock puppets) never doubted that there are others believing or claiming the same as you.

Last edited:
What agreement signed two years previously are you referring to, please? An agreement signed two years ago on behalf of the United Kingdom without (remember this is the point at issue) ministerial approval?
"...Forty years of subcontracting to the EU ever larger chunks of UK laws has a corrosive effect on government. Ministers become indolent and used to being manoeuvred by their officials and Brussels into positions which are agreed upon before they are even debated. Ministers following a line of least resistance become complicit in their own emasculation, and having surrendered their powers of agency at one level become more willing to surrender the reduced autonomy they retain...."

As for your eternal whining of "I can't use google or research myself, you must do it for me", grow up.

Brexit Party has my vote on 23 May

"...Forty years of subcontracting to the EU ever larger chunks of UK laws has a corrosive effect on government. Ministers become indolent and used to being manoeuvred by their officials and Brussels into positions which are agreed upon before they are even debated. Ministers following a line of least resistance become complicit in their own emasculation, and having surrendered their powers of agency at one level become more willing to surrender the reduced autonomy they retain...."

As for your eternal whining of "I can't use google or research myself, you must do it for me", grow up.

Brexit Party has my vote on 23 May
Thing is, anyone makes an assertion, they provide proof. You still haven't. Some whining rhetoric from Conservative Woman isn't proof of your assertions.

So, what agreement was signed two and a half years ago without ministerial approval? Name it.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
May is doing her utmost to destroy the last vestiges of trust and support from her own parliamentary party, local conservative associations and . . . .
Help me out here, as one who genuinely has never tried to understand this piece of Tory machinery: it wasn't voters who put her in her current position - so the man in the street is at least spared the blame for putting her into power, which seems only to leave one, other, or both of the groupings you mentioned above.

The most conspicuous of the former, I wouldn't expect to recognise a principled position if it was painted bright blue and mowed down their children on a Hampstead pedestrian crossing,

Of the latter, I doubt that one in a hundred could run their local golf club* any better than PMTM is handling the wholefeckingshebangtodate . . . .

* Stonkernote: She's under-qualified for that modest job, based on performance to date - and FFS, I'm a Bremainer with a history of voting Tory for nearly a half-century saying it !!

Brookes doesn't count old lad
It fvcking does if you're interested in learning how to be a better nurse (like my wife).

I'm not convinced (by a country mile) that the spawn of Oxford's who have infected our parliament over time (CMD, Boris, you fvcking name the rest) are a 21st century testament to the ability of their Alma Mater to turn the offspring of rich parents into the kind of leaders this nation needs to prosper in the looming future, any more than Dull Witch College

Did I just imagine the General Election on the 8th June, 2017?
The electorate didn't select her as leader and were less than enthusiastic for her as PM, she's in a minority government. This against the worst Labour leader in living memory.

Did I just imagine the General Election on the 8th June, 2017?
No, but you seem to have missed the fact that the vote had fvckall to do with who would be PM. That was a matter for the golf club committee (equivalent) process within the Tory party, whose job it is to determine Who Shall Lead The Nation.

It's hugely flawed.

As is the process on t'other side of the House, which offers us either (Ta-Fecking-Daaah!!) the unprincipled, spineless middle-class wannabe Marxist Corbyn, or the the unprincipled, spineless spiv (with added halitosis, let me tell you, from personal, altogether too close up experience ) Nigel Garage.

Last edited:

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
No, but you seem to have missed the fact that the vote had fvckall to do who would be PM. That was a matter for the golf club committee (equivalent) process within the Tory party, whose job it is to determine Who Shall LeadThe Nation.

It's hugely flawed.

As is the process on t'other side of the House, which offers us either (Ta-Fecking-Daaah!!) the unprincipled, spineless middle-class wannabe Marxist Corbyn, or the the unprincipled, spineless spiv (with added halitosis, let me tell you, from personal, altogether too close up experience ) Nigel Garage.
My wife does is a polling clerk, she was was told about the EU elections before the government told us

The electorate didn't select her as leader and were less than enthusiastic for her as PM, she's in a minority government. This against the worst Labour leader in living memory.
Yup.
. . . and double yup.​
PM and leader of the opposition both demonstrably incompetent;​
. . . our economic future at stake . . . . .​
Best time in the world to duck and cover . . . .​

My wife does is a polling clerk, she was was told about the EU elections before the government told us
Nothing sinister in that, though. The United Kingdom being obliged to hold the EU parliamentary elections if it was still a member of the EU, Registration Officers and Returning Officers had no option but to commence preparations on the precautionary assumption that they might happen. This from the initial advice issued by the Electoral Commission, my bold:
While currently these elections are not due to take place in the UK, this guidance advises Returning Officers administering European Parliamentary elections on the rules should the elections go ahead.

The elections will take place in other EU Member States between Thursday 23 and Sunday 26 May 2019. For the purposes of this guidance, we have assumed that, should the elections go ahead in the UK, polling day would be Thursday 23 May.

No, but you seem to have missed the fact that the vote had fvckall to do who would be PM. That was a matter for the golf club committee (equivalent) process within the Tory party, whose job it is to determine Who Shall LeadThe Nation.
Prior to that GE, you might have had a point, but that GE was run with May and Corbyn already installed as leaders of their parties, and no one other than a complete fuckwit could possibly think that they were voting only for their local MP and ignore the fact that the overall numbers of MPs returned from each party would determine which party would form the Government, and which party leader, of those two, would become PM.

Prior to that GE, you might have had a point, but that GE was run with May and Corbyn already installed as leaders of their parties, and no one other than a complete fuckwit could possibly think that they were voting only for their local MP and ignore the fact that the overall numbers of MPs returned from each party would determine which party would form the Government, and which party leader, of those two, would become PM.
Ignoring the fact that statistically a significant proportion of the voting electorate are likely to be the complete fuckwits to which you refer, I'm at a loss to understand your point: where else were habitual Tories or habitual Labour voters, for that matter) gonna direct their votes?

Lib Dem? UKIP?

Last edited:
Ignoring the fact that statistically a significant proportion of the voting electorate are likely to be the complete fuckwits to which you refer, I'm at a loss to understand your point: where else were habitual Tories or habitual Labour voters, for that matterr) gonna direct their votes?

Lib Dem? UKIP?
Ah, I see. It's not the electorates fault that most people habitually vote for the two main parties, it's the fault of the parties themselves, particularly LibDem and UKIP for not getting more votes.

.... or the the unprincipled, spineless spiv (with added halitosis, let me tell you, from personal, altogether too close up experience ) Nigel Garage.
My dear Sir, you will shortly disappear under a hail of 'dislike and 'SABC' buttons for daring to question 'he Who will save us, but has been conspicuous by absence at key time's' this far...

My dear Sir, you will shortly disappear under a hail of 'dislike and 'SABC' buttons for daring to question 'he Who will save us, but has been conspicuous by absence at key time's' this far...
Now, now. Kicking over the anthill on occasion makes for stronger, more resilient ants.

It's for your own good.

Latest Threads