Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gavin Williamson Sacked

Its a bugger the OSA.
There are ways and means if you need to whistleblow on corrupt or dangerous practice, but it does take a brave man.

It's like watching a remake of " Downfall".
I’d like to give you a funny, but this cake and arse Government isn’t remotely funny.
Talk about led by Pygmies.

Penny Mordant slips into the chair.

This man was probably one of the best things to have happened to the armed forces in recent history.

I wonder which politician will take his place and proceed to butcher the army\navy\RAF.

The thing is, having pointed the finger and said the words.....

Some opposition politician will be calling for the Met to investigate an allegation of a criminal offence.

GW 2.jpg

gw 3.jpg

PMTM states “the matter is now closed”. I somehow doubt it - the sharks will be circling the sinking ship ever closer.

The thing is, having pointed the finger and said the words.....

Some opposition politician will be calling for the Met to investigate an allegation of a criminal offence.
He needs to be investigated as he may have committed a serious offence. Needs to learn his childish leaking of such information has serious consequences.

Given that most of the current radicalism in defence was driven by Williamson personally, it's going to be utterly fascinating as to what happens next.

Latest Threads