Gathering in Salisbury

Will you be there? (serious answers only please)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No (ignore this - only here because the software needed 2 options)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that a goodly crowd of youngish (18 - 99) ARRSErs want to RV in Salsibury on 18 Jun 05 for a roister-doister of epic proportions.

This isn't my bag - I'm just holding it for Dale and LJH, who should be approached for key Coord Instrs (RV timings and locs etc) in the first instance.

I can put people up if required, as long as you don't mind a 20-odd minute cab ride home at EndEx.

Can we please make it fancy dress? Can I also ask that a certain amount of discretion is applied i.e. known wasters are not invited. I accept that this may mean that I am not invited.

Let's make it a good one! :D

For the third time of writing...

I will be driving and currently have 2 spare seats in the Bintmobile, so if you live in the London / Kent area and would like a lift, PM me. (I promise to be sober! :wink: )

Dancer x

And right back to the top again!

I am on a course at RAF LEEMING but should be able to make it . Any more details ? There is a travel inn in salisbury . We will have to watch our persec due to that provo bloke .

DozyBint said:
For the third time of writing...

I will be driving and currently have 2 spare seats in the Bintmobile, so if you live in the London / Kent area and would like a lift, PM me. (I promise to be sober! :wink: )
This assumes of course that you are actually able to SIT on the seats.

As they will probably be covered in empty Vodka bottles. :wink: :mrgreen:

Wish I could go. :cry:

DozyBint said:
I can see it now: Hellfyyr & Calypso will be quoting doctrine & sub-paragraphs at each other all night... :roll: :lol:
Actually, I will be, amongst others serenading DB lol....

I am not that bad am I? :oops:

DozyBint said:
I can see it now: Hellfyyr & Calypso will be quoting doctrine & sub-paragraphs at each other all night... :roll: :lol:
I could take Calypso on Doctrine mind... :roll: I am a loser, I know....

Status
Not open for further replies.