Gatecrashers Whipped

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by maxixe_97, Aug 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I think we'd all hope to treat home invaders like this:

"The gang split into two groups and entered the house at the front and side, kicking a screen door off its hinges in the process. Mr Driman, the only adult at his son's party, confronted the ringleader as he came around the side of the house.

"As I tackled him, six of them came over the top of me. I received a big hit to the side of my head," said Mr Driman. "It happened really quickly."

His son Brennan said: "There were six or seven really big, buff guys on top of my dad, hitting him. I had to try and pull him out."

As he got clear Mr Driman started using the sjambok - a 1.5metre plastic whip like the traditional rhino hide whips used by South African herdsmen"

Moral of the story - Never pi55 off a Japie with a sjambok.
  2. Excellent

In the UK he would have been arrested immediatley by Gordons SS and sent down for 5 whist the gang members would have been paid £50, 000 each for their injuries.

I can't wait until I can retire to my farm in Bulgaria where, as a member of the Security Industry, I am allowed to carry a firearm and shoot people like these without fear of being jailed just because they made the mistake of breaking into my house with criminal intent.
  3. Six on one , fair enough to grab a whip to even the score, BUT,as usual the Police will take the easy option................
  4. What I find fascinating is that the police seem to be judging this man and questioning his actions without one single complaint from the gang who were trying to gatecrash the party!
  5. Fancy a plastic Sjambok for yourself?

Used in the states by dogwalkers to fend of aggressive other dogs and such.

Don't know if it would be legal here, but, after all it is only a whip!
  6. Carrying a feather from a sparrow over here, will now get you 5 years.
  7. The Australian police seem to have learned from the British. It's easier to arrest/prosecute the victim.

Off to buy a whip now. Think of the applications.