gastric band club

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by g731boris, Sep 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. im beginning to get a bit miffed with my taxes being spent on fat lazy wives getting a gastric band op because they refuse to stop stuffing them selves with junk food.
    why cant thease fattys just do alittle exercise there are now 2 on my camp and another is waiting for the op
    personaly i think they should be told its tuff luck you chose to stuff your self its your own fault that you are going to die young and not see your kids grow up
    not only that the pair of them are fiddiling the child tax credit too

shoot them all i say

2. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punctuation

This will help you take a breath between outbursts of outrage and enable you to catch the next bus that passes.

3. Don't tell us, call the Outraged Charter Bus.

If you have any information about fraud then please contact The National Benefit Fraud Hotline on 0800 854440 or email targetingfraud.gov.uk. All phone contacts can be anonymous.

4. Very good first post, well done. Erudite.

5. Blimey,did you get out of the wrong side of bed this morning?

6. I like boris's style of expression.. It lends a sense of urgency and indignation. One can practically feel the spray of saliva and righteousness.

But you must take a breath boris, otherwise you will be needing one of those gastric bands yourself.

Edited...eyesight.

7. Actually, I think gastric band surgery on the NHS is good. I'd rather see normal looking people over fatties. It's worth it.

8. A harpoon is cheaper than a gastric band op, and it's reusable so it's environmentally friendly.I reckon we should start harpooning the landmonsters, think of all the raw materials going to waste, you could make a helluva lot of candles out of the fat fcuks.

9. Weeeee-wob-bobobob. Weeeee-wobobob. Weeeee-chugga chugga chugga. Ahh, outrage bus is started up, and on the way!

Fat fcukers like those should just be told to fcuk off. They're the ones responsible for their problems, no-one HAS to eat to that extent. Expecting to stuff themselves with crap and then get treatment paid for by other people's taxes is just plain rude. I have the same view with people who smoke and drink and then expect to be treated for smoking and drinking related injuries. It's your own fault, so you should paying for it! If you can spend so much and fags and booze, then I'm sure you could stretch to private care! Fcukers, sponging off my taxes that I work hard for, whilst they piss their lives away.

10. No no nooo, you've all got it wrong,

Its their right to claim for free surgery for self inflicted conditions, also their right to have various beifits paid because they can't work through a self inflicted condition. How dare you critisize them, they are just big boned, have a problem with their glands and its genetic. Nothing they can do about it. We've all seen 'em in the news telling us how little they eat.. like this monst.. I mean 'victim'

now stop picking on them you terrible people.

11. Good god. I'd love to smack people like that in the face, if I wasn't scared that if I got too close I wouldn't be able to leave the orbit around them.

Edited for mongness

12. And you wouldnt say no to a session involving Mum as well would you? Or is that just me?

13. FFS man it is the God given right of every RLC Driver to have a wife that shape.

Antway, you are from Liverpool the biggest waste of taxpayers money on the planet.

14. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

If I can just point out a teeny flaw in your argument, the same could be said of people who are treated for sports injuries, those who injure themselves parachuting, bungee juming or anything else that can be considered 'self-inflicted' and that also included STDs.
    Not saying that I disagree with you, but just that if one is to be exclusve, then the inclusions should be also assessed.

15. I suppose you have to look at the cost of long term care against the possible immediate benefits

Get UN fat now through fat key hole surgery = possible longer life (more tax to be paid) because your working etc

Stay fat, burden to the state, no money disability benefit, seeing the doctor everyday for new fat bass related problem. (taking tax payers money)

So if the maths works out I am sure the fat key hole surgery weight loss thing would be a bonus. They might even join a gym.