Gas masks for the discerning tear gassee

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
While perusing elsewhere I noticed a lot of my more colourful friends (pro Palestinian, anti state forces, Che Guevara t shirt wearing, daily mail reading types) Bitching about their support for Arab spring and the Turkish protesters?
They also mentioned G8 and the need to protest against the capitalists.
What's needed is some advice on gasmasks and headgear. These aren't the sort to have a mark 6 or a stadium 8 sitting around and certainly won't be willing to dip the shemagh in a bucket of mixed pee.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

MCU-2/P with the heavy tint overlay.

In all seriousness, having more than a passing interest in resis can attract police attention.

I reckon they'll be running about Tyrone meself. Close as anyone's going to get.

Tell them the use of CS isn't a tactical option for PO in NI and gas masks don't stop water cannon, impact rounds or batons so they can save their money for more Che t-shirts.

Will tear gas work in the most piss wet through environment in Europe?

Will tear gas work in the most piss wet through environment in Europe?
What I really want to see is - if water cannon get the go-ahead for mainland UK - is a riot in Wales, and have plod try to put it down using a water cannon.

Would be interesting to see if anyone notices.

What I really want to see is - if water cannon get the go-ahead for mainland UK - is a riot in Wales, and have plod try to put it down using a water cannon.

Would be interesting to see if anyone notices.
Of course they will... The water is warm for a start.

I take it that is so you can go and arrest only those involved afterwards?
Look for the clean ones? Yes, that works as well I suppose. I was just thinking of giving the buggers a wash

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
EX_STAB Military History and Militaria 20
T Current Affairs, News and Analysis 16
H REME 14