• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Gary, Tank Commander

I'm disappointed now, I can't watch streaming vids at work and because I thought it was something to do with Gary the Snail, Spongebob Squarepants companion

Caught it by accident whilst flicking around the On-Demand thingy. Watched the one where he's recruiting in the shopping precinct after coming back from Iraq.

Apart from the fact that Gary is a bit camp for me, although they're spot on with him being a chubby Tank commander :wink: it's actually quite funny.

I found the episode I've mentioned quite believeable. The borderline lezzer female SNCO called 'Sgt Splitter' :D and the fact the the young trooper managed to shag one of the MOP in the disabled toilets. Pure class!

I will try and catch up on more but until this thread I thought it was a one-off.

Edited to add: I live in England and Virgin media run it.

Whoever the writer is he must be an ex squaddie or has a really good source. Lots of very "squaddie" type references and jokes, but with a lot of scottish humour too.

Last nights one had my better half peeing herself with laughter....and she normally hates anything like that....so thats good :)

Latest Threads