Gary:Tank Commander.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by RNMAMULL, Nov 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Couldn't get past the 1st 5 mins.

2. Cpl Gary McLintoch and his tank crew return from Iraq to tackle their toughest mission yet - a recruitment stall in the local shopping centre. And when the worst recruit ever is signed up, the boys try desperately to pull off the great escape.

So thats where the 9th/12 Lancers have been hiding. :wink:

3. You should've stuck with it, the last 10mins is classic its got it all, humour wit and shagging in disabled toilets! :D

4. Arrse - "not available in your area"

5. Why the fcuk are people plugging this show on every forum . It's about the most unfunny thing ever broadcast ffs :x

6. Might be a simple failed attempt at humour, btu struck me as a passive agressive dig at the forces.

7. Is that a piss-take? The only thing in its favour is it's not as bad as those 3 'soldiers' who sing. I can't believe the found the gayest actor in the UK to play the lead. LOL [edit: found the explanation... the lead wrote the thing. LOL]

There is a rash of shxte army PR suddenly.

For those who stayed with it: "cum on barbie, let's go party" LOL... funniest thing I've seen in years

8. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

I thought naming the female Sgt as Sgt Splitter was quite funny. It did make me laugh although I must admit, it was a bit cringe worthy in places. oh and the Pilon joke had me laughing like a mad man.

9. That was a very 'health & safety aware type' piley-on.

10. I watched the lot. It was dire. Only the BBC can get away with churning out garbage like this.

11. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Watched it last night for first time where they get a Green Goddess,

Best bit was where they break the scenes with clips which were meant to be videoes made in Iraq.

Air bumming has made the BBC. After pissing myself laughing I then had to explian airbumming to wife and daughter who thought it was made up!

That and having to explain to them that the officer depicted is not realistic!

12. Good lord chaps? Do you get it in England too? Pile of proverbial. Makes a good job of patronising a great deal of people. And takes the mick out of 9/11. Grand.

Filmed at Garlochhead by the looks of it, feel free to take a pot shot, if you can get past the 19 stone guards outside Faslane.

13. This is the worst program I've seen, utter crap.

14. Should read "only BBC Scotland". English & Welsh BBC wise enough to avoid it; however available nationwide on iPlayer.

Nuff said