Gary Speed Inquest - 'May Have Been Accident'

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by DesktopCommando, Jan 31, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. .....it was possible Speed could have "nodded off" while sitting with cable round his neck on the stairs in his garage....er ok....www.news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16159085?Gary Speed died from hanging but his death may have been an accident, a coroner has ruled, after his wife told the inquest into his death they "had words" on the morning he died.Recording a narrative verdict, Cheshire coroner Nicholas Rheinberg said there was no evidence to suggest the Wales football manager intended to take his own life.He said it was possible Speed could have "nodded off" while sitting with cable round his neck on the stairs in his garage.Speed, 42, was found on November 27 at the family home in Huntington, near Chester.Earlier, Speed's wife Louise told the hearing they had "had words" on the morning she found him hanged.

2. Because we all sit on our garage steps with a cable around our necks.

As much of a tw*t as I may sound, if he was sat there with a cable around his neck feeling sorry for himself for long enough to fall asleep, perhaps he didn't have the bollocks to carry on with life anyway? I always wonder why people really care about the actions of celebrities when it has no real importance to the lives of the masses.

Perhaps if the nation put this much interest in to the financial stability of the country or other vital issues we would all be in a better position.

3. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Has it come to light yet that he was stark bollock naked at the time, cock in hand with a snooker ball in his mouth?

Just asking like.

4. His wife also stated that she spent the night in "Her Car", there are plenty of rumours on the interent to suggest were she was actually spending her nights!

I dispised the fact everyone called him a "Hereo" Hereo's do not leave their children in this world to grow up with the knowledge one of their parents was selfish enough to kill themsleves.

I know that from experience!

5. Apparently he was wearing an Arsenal shirt, but the papers withheld that info as they didn't want to cause the family any further embarassment.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Internet rumours, the last bastion of the real truth in life!