Gary Speed Dead.

Thats a shame. He was well liked when he played for Newcastle, an absolute work horse of a player. Sad times.

leeds-united-gary-speed-104-merlin-premier-league-95-collectable-pog-19564-p.jpg

RIP Mr Speed

Save the hand wringing for squaddy deaths.
If you can find any comment by me commenting on any squaddie deaths I will give 100 GBP to any para charity you care to name.

It's simple, go to another forum if you want to take the piss out of this mans death. I really don't care, what you say, the difference is the warning sign above the NAAFI bar door allows people the option over the content they see.

FSJ, note you changed your post. Offer still stands

If you can find any comment by me commenting on any squaddie deaths I will give 100 GBP to any para charity you care to name.

It's simple, go to another forum if you want to take the piss out of this mans death. I really don't care, what you say, the difference is the warning sign above the NAAFI bar door allows people the option over the content they see.
So post about him offing himself in the Intelligence Cell, NAAFI or the sports forum.
What next, we'll be posting some Z list celibrities dogs death as 'current affairs'?

This is also simple: A man has died by committing suicide. Whoopee Doo. Happens everyday. Why should we care just because he was known by more people than Joe Bloggs at No 42 Brick Lane who also may have committed suicide?

Ask admin to get an RIP forum up and running for you.

So post about him offing himself in the Intelligence Cell, NAAFI or the sports forum.
What next, we'll be posting some Z list celibrities dogs death as 'current affairs'?
Or how about you take your righteous indignation to the NAAFI bar and start your own thread?
Or would you rather stay here and rub yourself with excitement about your poor trolling efforts?

Or how about you take your righteous indignation to the NAAFI bar and start your own thread?
Or would you rather stay here and rub yourself with excitement about your poor trolling efforts?
Was Gary Speed your dad? You seem to be all grief striken or is it just rampant grief walting about some bloke that got an occasional mention on page 39 of the Sun?

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
How about letting me worry about where its posted and moving accordingly and you not piling in like an anti-outrage QRF?