Gary Speed Dead.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by target_stop, Nov 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Who is Gary Speed and why should I know him?

2. Jeezo, was on Football Focus yesterday.

3. Wah sheild* The first post says who he is, Wales manager and footballing zuper star!

4. No matter what, that's a tragic event.

5. If this true sad day for football newcastle legend

6. It certainly is, I just hope it wasn't his family that came down stairs and found him swinging at 0700 this morning.

FBG

7. Thats a shame. He was well liked when he played for Newcastle, an absolute work horse of a player. Sad times.

8. There are other forums for smart arse comments. If you feel the need to be a cvnt about this mans death, start a new thread in one of them.

• Like Like x 1
  9. leeds-united-gary-speed-104-merlin-premier-league-95-collectable-pog-19564-p.jpg

RIP Mr Speed

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sorry but why is the death of Gary Speed a tragic event? I don't want to detract from the obvious grief felt by his family and friends but a but a tragic "event"?

• Like Like x 5
  11. Hundreds of thousands of human beings die on a daily basis. It's happened for millions of years and will continue to do so. Get over it.

• Like Like x 9
  12. If you can find any comment by me commenting on any squaddie deaths I will give 100 GBP to any para charity you care to name.

It's simple, go to another forum if you want to take the piss out of this mans death. I really don't care, what you say, the difference is the warning sign above the NAAFI bar door allows people the option over the content they see.

FSJ, note you changed your post. Offer still stands

13. So post about him offing himself in the Intelligence Cell, NAAFI or the sports forum.
    What next, we'll be posting some Z list celibrities dogs death as 'current affairs'?