Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Gary Oldman said to be on the run.

Sixty

ADC
Plod not awfully clued up on motion pictures.

Scotland Yard has apologised after actors from a hit film were mistakenly identified as football hooligans being sought after riots at a West Ham game.

Police issued 66 pictures of people supposedly caught on camera during violent clashes in August.

The images wrongly included stills of six actors from recent film The Firm.
A TV report was used to capture the images but because there was no sound officers did not realise it included clips from the hooligan-themed film.

Apparently arrest warrants have been issued for Anthony Hopkins (murder & cannabilism), Christopher Lee (burning Edward Woodward alive in a BFO wicker man), Mel Gibson (anti-English hate crimes) and Johnny Depp (piracy).

Hmmm sorry to point this out but they're referring to the remake which very few people saw . I'm sure the actors concerned were flattered considering they're not even household names in their own households . The original starred Oldman and half the cast of Eastenders and Coronation Street

Still a massive fcuk up by Scotland Yard though

Spanny said:
Hmmm sorry to point this out but they're referring to the remake which very few people saw .

Yes, I'm well aware of that but since I have no clue who was in the remake, I went for Gary Oldman from the original.

Is there a warrant out for Charlize Theron's part in the Italian job (theft, dangerous driving etc)? I'm definately the man to bring her in.

I've done a few snuf films and one of them was with a Maddie double. i do hope plod won't be knocking on my door. there was no soundtrack as she was well gaffered up.

Sixty said:

Scotland Yard has apologised after actors from a hit film were mistakenly identified as football hooligans being sought after riots at a West Ham game.

Police issued 66 pictures of people supposedly caught on camera during violent clashes in August.

A TV report was used to capture the images but because there was no sound officers did not realise it included clips from the hooligan-themed film.

Apparently arrest warrants have been issued for Anthony Hopkins (murder & cannabilism), Christopher Lee (burning Edward Woodward alive in a BFO wicker man), Mel Gibson (anti-English hate crimes) and Johnny Depp (piracy).

That Oldman's a right nasty piece of work; he shot JFK for a start... :twisted:

scuba_frog said:
I've done a few snuf films and one of them was with a Maddie double. i do hope plod won't be knocking on my door. there was no soundtrack as she was well gaffered up.

Kate I love you :twisted:

Sixty said:

There is no such thing as an anti-English hate crime... infact I think you can be arrested for not hating England.

Even the Cornish have kicked off now, they got a bit of a botty on because some of the scenes from a music video representing 'England' were shot in Cornwall!!!

Seriously.

Bring back the Kingdom of Mercia I say!!!

gary_oldman.jpg

He's a wrong'un! Bang the bugger up.

Whilst your at it,give that Stephen Sondeberg a good shoeing as well.Oceans 12 my arrse.Biggest load of pish since the last load of pish he did.