Gary Oldman said to be on the run.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Plod not awfully clued up on motion pictures.

Scotland Yard has apologised after actors from a hit film were mistakenly identified as football hooligans being sought after riots at a West Ham game.

Police issued 66 pictures of people supposedly caught on camera during violent clashes in August.

The images wrongly included stills of six actors from recent film The Firm.
A TV report was used to capture the images but because there was no sound officers did not realise it included clips from the hooligan-themed film.

Apparently arrest warrants have been issued for Anthony Hopkins (murder & cannabilism), Christopher Lee (burning Edward Woodward alive in a BFO wicker man), Mel Gibson (anti-English hate crimes) and Johnny Depp (piracy).

Hmmm sorry to point this out but they're referring to the remake which very few people saw . I'm sure the actors concerned were flattered considering they're not even household names in their own households . The original starred Oldman and half the cast of Eastenders and Coronation Street

Still a massive fcuk up by Scotland Yard though

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Spanny said:
Hmmm sorry to point this out but they're referring to the remake which very few people saw .
Yes, I'm well aware of that but since I have no clue who was in the remake, I went for Gary Oldman from the original.

Is there a warrant out for Charlize Theron's part in the Italian job (theft, dangerous driving etc)? I'm definately the man to bring her in.

I've done a few snuf films and one of them was with a Maddie double. i do hope plod won't be knocking on my door. there was no soundtrack as she was well gaffered up.

Sixty said:

Scotland Yard has apologised after actors from a hit film were mistakenly identified as football hooligans being sought after riots at a West Ham game.

Police issued 66 pictures of people supposedly caught on camera during violent clashes in August.

A TV report was used to capture the images but because there was no sound officers did not realise it included clips from the hooligan-themed film.

Apparently arrest warrants have been issued for Anthony Hopkins (murder & cannabilism), Christopher Lee (burning Edward Woodward alive in a BFO wicker man), Mel Gibson (anti-English hate crimes) and Johnny Depp (piracy).
That Oldman's a right nasty piece of work; he shot JFK for a start... :twisted:

scuba_frog said:
I've done a few snuf films and one of them was with a Maddie double. i do hope plod won't be knocking on my door. there was no soundtrack as she was well gaffered up.
Kate I love you :twisted:

how about jude law for just about anything he's been in :twisted:

Sixty said:

There is no such thing as an anti-English hate crime... infact I think you can be arrested for not hating England.

Even the Cornish have kicked off now, they got a bit of a botty on because some of the scenes from a music video representing 'England' were shot in Cornwall!!!

Seriously.

Bring back the Kingdom of Mercia I say!!!

Whilst your at it,give that Stephen Sondeberg a good shoeing as well.Oceans 12 my arrse.Biggest load of pish since the last load of pish he did.

Werewolf said:
tiger stacker said:
alib said:
He is portraying a Texan here.
He can't be; the gat's not big enough for a Texan. :D
My dear Aknot, what about those two little planes you borrowed? [sees Aknot's human face] Aknot, is that you? What an ugly face. It doesn't suit you. Take it off. [Aknot's face transforms into a Mangalore's] Much better. Never be ashamed of who you are. You're warriors, be proud. So what if the Federal Government scattered your people into the wind? What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Your time for revenge is at hand. Voila, the ZF-1. [activates a ZF-1 and holds it] It's light; handle's adjustable for easy carrying; good for righties and lefties; breaks down into four parts; undetectable by X-ray; ideal for quick discreet interventions. A word on firepower. Titanium recharger; 3000-round clip with bursts of 3 to 300. With the replay button, another Zorg invention, it's even easier. [lights reveal a mannequin in police gear] One shot... [shoots mannequin]...and replay sends every following shot to the same location. [turns around, shooting in the direction of the Mangalores; bullets curve their trajectory and hit the mannequin instead] And to finish the job, all the Zorg oldies but goodies. [fires every weapon at the mannequin as he mentions them] Rocket launcher... arrow launcher with exploding or poisonous gas heads, very practical... our famous net launcher... the always-efficient flamethrower, my favorite... [winks to the Mangalores] and for the grand finale, the all-new 'Ice-cube System'. [fires a cloud of liquid nitrogen which freezes the remains of the mannequin. Mangalores applaud politely]

"I don't like warriors...tell you what I do like though; a killer. Cold-blooded, methodical...a killer would have asked right away what that little red button was for..."

The scene cuts to one of the Mangalores turning a ZF-1 over in his hands. He sees a red button, scratches his head then presses the button...

BOOM! :twisted:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alsacien Films, Music and All Things Artsy 0
S The NAAFI Bar 2
R The NAAFI Bar 3