Gary Oldman said to be on the run.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Sixty, Oct 31, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Plod not awfully clued up on motion pictures.

Apparently arrest warrants have been issued for Anthony Hopkins (murder & cannabilism), Christopher Lee (burning Edward Woodward alive in a BFO wicker man), Mel Gibson (anti-English hate crimes) and Johnny Depp (piracy).

2. Hmmm sorry to point this out but they're referring to the remake which very few people saw . I'm sure the actors concerned were flattered considering they're not even household names in their own households . The original starred Oldman and half the cast of Eastenders and Coronation Street

Still a massive fcuk up by Scotland Yard though

3. Priceless!!!!!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Yes, I'm well aware of that but since I have no clue who was in the remake, I went for Gary Oldman from the original.

5. Is there a warrant out for Charlize Theron's part in the Italian job (theft, dangerous driving etc)? I'm definately the man to bring her in.

6. I've done a few snuf films and one of them was with a Maddie double. i do hope plod won't be knocking on my door. there was no soundtrack as she was well gaffered up.

7. That Oldman's a right nasty piece of work; he shot JFK for a start... :twisted:

8. Kate I love you :twisted:

9. how about jude law for just about anything he's been in :twisted:

10. Or Stallone for the Judge Dredd movie. 8O :pukel:

11. Thats this bloke fcuked then.

Attached Files:

• trev.jpg
      File size:
      11.6 KB
      Views:
  12. There is no such thing as an anti-English hate crime... infact I think you can be arrested for not hating England.

Even the Cornish have kicked off now, they got a bit of a botty on because some of the scenes from a music video representing 'England' were shot in Cornwall!!!

Seriously.

Bring back the Kingdom of Mercia I say!!!

13. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Uwe Boll - for crimes against film making?

14. [​IMG]
    He's a wrong'un! Bang the bugger up.

15. Whilst your at it,give that Stephen Sondeberg a good shoeing as well.Oceans 12 my arrse.Biggest load of pish since the last load of pish he did.