Gary Glitter's in the shit again..

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by spike7451, Oct 29, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

I see the kiddie fiddling nonce has been lifted again by the rozzers....Bet some hoops are twitching at the Beeb now..

Jimmy Savile scandal: Gary Glitter arrested, now who's next? | Mail Online

2. What I don't get is why didn't women/men come forward when Gary Glitter was lifted for the his previous escapade. He could of been in a uk prison now getting his back doors kicked in by Dexter Blackstock and his 'sisters'
  3. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

You've got to hand it to the Rozzers. "Shit Sarge. This Savile thing is all over the Daily Mail and we look like a right bunch of wankers. What should we do?"

"When in doubt son, you swoop. Swoop like an eagle. On you go."

"Gary Glitter released on bail after TEN HOURS of questioning as Savile probe police prepare to swoop on more celebrities
    Metropolitan Police swoop at 68-year-old pop star's London home"
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Who,s shit is he in now?, names and piccys plz.
  5. For Plods sake, let's hope the Glitter Band aren't implicated - they were like Zulus - "thousands of them, Sir!".
  6. So he's allegedly at the centre of a peado ring with Saville?

Is this what he meant when he was singing "Do you wanna be in my gang?"
  7. I am wondering the same thing. I also wonder why so many people kept quiet about Savile jimmying them for so long. Methinks there are a number of attention seekers making a fuss.
  8. Well at least we can be reasonably certain that staff at the BBC are not using our licence fee for champagne, caviar and expensive call girls. More like lucky bags and sherbet dips......
    • Like Like x 9
    • Funny Funny x 5
  9. There are some words and actions that only occur in media land.

Swooping, probe and fracas are in there.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Any money on Micheal Barrymore being talked to soon?
  11. Not in relation to touching up underage girls.
    • Like Like x 3

13. Was Glitter just taking advantage of his fame to shag daft young girls who threw themselves at him?

Savile appears to be an evil predatory rapist, who did the same as a sideline, while abusing and grooming young girls who couldn't walk away, especially the poor sods incarcerated in homes etc......
  14. Glitter should count himself lucky the Vietnamese released him. I believe they shoot paedos over there.
  15. IIRC he paid the family of his victim a couple of grand so he could dodge a death sentence. Hence this photo is almost certainly a fake.

Unfortunately, this photo is almost certainly not fake.

As they say in the Far East "Gary Glitter is like napalm. They can both strip the clothes off a nine year old Vietnamese girl in two seconds flat."

For an unintentionally hilarious "what if" mockumentary try to watch "The Execution of Gary Glitter". A future government restores capital punishment
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3