Gary Glitter Sweepstake

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by prendergast, Feb 22, 2009.

?
  1. Suspended

11.5%
  2. Less than 1 year in clink

6.6%
  3. 1 - 2 years in clink

23.0%
  4. 2+ in clink

27.9%
  5. Accidently falls off the roof and lands on a politician arse first.

31.1%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sweepstake on the Judgement.

2. Suspended sentence.

They are going to hang him

3. We hope

4. Have I missed somthing? Has our serial nonce reoffended?

PS Shoot him.

5. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

They are talking about some Sigs SNCO who has been done for kiddy fiddling, a recent convinction.

6. Hang him.

PS. Thanks for heads up C_D

7. Let him foster the Goody kids as punishment.

8. I think Yogi made a Bobo, obviously not smarter than your average bare (A deliberate play on words in case your wondering)

9. I think Yogi made a Bobo, obviously not smarter than your average bare (A deliberate play on words in case your wondering)

10. i hope to god that he gets prison and gets appropriatly buggers by a large man with AIDS (a punishment know as a slow puncture)

but knowing uk courts he will probably get a fine and be back in the corps doing his job badly and getting people done for refering to him as a 'dirty nonce'

if i see him again in my life i will not hesitate in taking him out on to an impact area and burying him in a shallow nonce grave

11. If he does get away with not going to nick, where could the Corps post him for his last 3 years?

12. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Colly? isnt a criminal record grounds for dismissal?

13. I can't imagine the Army wishing to retain the services of a convicted paedophile whether he receives a custodial sentence or not. I suppose that it also depends on the case and any mitigating factors which come into play. That having been said a conviction and entry on the Sex Offenders' Register is likely to restrict which countries will allow his entry which would affect his employablity by the Army.

14. Knowing the Corps. Back to Blandford as a mentor