Gary Busey snorted cocaine off his dog

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Blogg, Oct 24, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ""The 64-year-old, whose films include Lethal Weapon, Point Break and Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas, said it was the lowest point in his years of drug addiction.

It happened when Busey accidentally dropped a stash of cocaine on the floor and his dog rolled in it.

He told US television show Access Hollywood: "I went in like a cropduster with my nose flying first and snorted the cocaine off the dog."

However, he got more than he bargained for: "You get little bugs, you get little hairs, you get grease and goo from the ground - it's not at all a healthy thing to do."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/celebritynews/3253984/Gary-Busey-snorted-cocaine-off-his-dog.html

So that was his lowest point eh?

Off you go.

2. My dog has a penchant for rolling in fox sh1t, glad I don't do coke really.

3. There is crazy and then there is Gary Busey crazy.

4. Erm, Sainty, YOU Dont say!!!!!

!

5. They both look as mad as a box of frogs

6. he was the mad xo in under siege.
    locks the entire crew in a water tight compartment and starts flooding it with the
    excuse "the crew never really liked me :D "
    other baddie "bet they hate you now :D "

7. The other baddie said 'i bet they really love you now' :D

As for guys like Gary Busey, they've built their career on being slightly mental, we need these guys to exist so they can give us stories like this.

8. You haven't lived until you've snorted class A drugs from the erect member of a red setter

9. Christ, Muggs, what were you doing up that early ??? No hangover ?

10. didnt then - do now :(