Gary Barlow has been naughty and needs investigating.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The_Snail, Jun 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

As soon as i saw the thread title, i thought "I bet the Snail created this one"

2. Wouldn't you just love to be a "high net worth person?" As opposed to a low net worth person or is it a high net worthless person?

3. Nowt wrong with tax avoidance.

4. Why are they throwing a few untalented cunts like Jimmy Carr and Gary Barlow to the wolves?

Don't the Cameron family, the Milliband family, The Blair Bastards, the Mandelfuckingson family, every cunt who "loaned " money to the parties have exactly the same deals?

• Like Like x 3
  5. You forgot to add Vodafone to your list!

6. There's thousands of the bastards.... I haven't got all night.

• Like Like x 2

7. A ripped and prolapsed sphincter is better than any of Fuck That deserves.....

8. My Mark needs cherishing and loving. We need Simon Bates and a nice candlelit dinner.

9. Think they will all help you out if your busy.

10. Gary Barlow is OK in my book as he treated Robbie Williams like the tedious clay head twat he really is.

His finest hour was refusing to drop Robbie off at his home when Take That were on tour, they used to just dump him at Keele service station instead.

11. You're showing your age, mate. I bet you remember Ed Stewpot. That memory blasts the sprinkle of gossamer glitter right out of your evening, imho. The magic has died.

• Like Like x 1
  12. That's Mr 'Stewpot' Stewart to you.