Garrison Girls

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by ukdaytona, Nov 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whilst the other half had Gordon Ramsey on, some of those taking part are a group of Army wives called 'Garrison Girls', they have done a charity calender for H4H & Combat Stress.

www.garrisongirls.com

The Garrison Girls are soldiers' and officers' wives from all backgrounds and from all over the UK and British Forces Germany. They have been married for a collective 118 years into the Forces and have 32 children between them! Their professions have or still do range from everything from hairdressers and nursery teachers to car parts managers and carers for the mentally ill.

2. I orderd mine through the sun, mony well spent

3. Fantastic idea, think I will have one.

4. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

And they were very pi**ed on Mr Ramsey's show. Even he could not out talk them.

5. I think you'll find most intelligent women can out talk any man, especially feisty forces wives! They were NOT drunk but behaving wackily as they were told to by the producer, as that way they would get maximum airtime to promote a calendar where ALL the proceeds are going to forces charities! Those girls are doing all for the boys, including putting on a show for a live national TV programme. They deserve our complete support, so go buy one and stop bitching!!!!
    www.garrisongirls.com

6. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Nobody is bitching and a lot of us are supporting and in know way am I suggesting that they did anything else than enjoyed themselves over a few shandy's.

Look forward to edition 2, may I suggest the latest Ron Hill selection :x

7. okay - you're forgiven! love the Ron Hilll idea!

8. I thought they were great and have dropped the hint with the missus that:

a. I want a calendar shaped pressie under the tree.

b. She might like to strip off for a private photo shoot.

When is the hardcore BFG version being shot as I would like to volunteer as a makeup assistant. i can't wait to blush those cheeks!

uqfegd

pp