Garmin Nuvi 660T Europe GPS Navigator auction.

'kin hell mate, I've auctioned half my stuff already ;) I'll be homeless with nothing soon.

OK something else then to raise a few quid.

Garmin Nuvi 660T Europe GPS Navigator is available in the UK market with multiple features like 2 GB internal storage, WAAS capability, FM transmitter, 4.3 inches screen, back light, 7 hours battery life, Bluetooth, anti-theft, voice announcements, 2D or 3D map, POI customization, built-in travel kit, expansion slot, USB interface, traffic receiver, windscreen mounting, protection case etc.

Garmin Nuvi 660T Europe GPS Navigator has the capability to calculate the routes automatically. You can get even turn-by-turn instructions. Motorists will be indicated about traffic alerts, weather reports and road construction. As Bluetooth feature has enabled in the device, it can offer wire-free calls while you use a compatible handset. All kinds of vital warnings will be given by audible announcements. TTS is a feature which helps to convert the text into speech. Make use of trip calculator to know the details about your journey.

You can store more travel records within an internal memory limitation up to 2 GB. The manufacturer has pre-programmed the unit with City Navigation. WAAS enabled GPS receiver is equipped for receiving high quality signals. Motorists can make their travel a more interesting one by using FM transmitter. The screen has the capability to offer high resolution up to 480 x 272 pixels with TFT technology. The back light is availed with the unit. The manufacturer has designed the unit with the compact dimensions as 4.9, 2.9 and 0.9 inches as width, height and depth respectively. The normal weight of the device has measured as 190 grams.

Lithium Ion battery is embedded within the easy-to-use device which has the stuff to run for a maximum of 7 hours. Make use of Garmin Lock feature to prevent it from thefts. Street names will be announced audibly. Finger tip touch screen technology makes the device more popular. It is your choice to choose between 2 dimension and 3 dimension maps. Users can upload their personalised Point of Interests (POI) so that you will be alerted while you cross safety cameras or speed zones.

The built-in travel kit of the Garmin Nuvi 660T Europe GPS Navigator is listed as:
1. MP3 player
2. Audio books
3. Picture viewer
4. World clock
5. Currency
6. Measurement converters
7. Calculator

If you want you can add software’s like Travel and language guides. It is simple to get additional storage with the help of SD memory card. Get USB interface support to load data. Garmin Nuvi 660T Europe GPS Navigator has featured with traffic receiver for which you may be supposed to pay for lifetime subscription. Europe maps have installed in internal memory.

List of additional accessories has listed as follows:
1. Sticking dashboard disk
2. Mains adapter
3. Cigar lighter cable
4. USB connection
5. Protection case
This one has TMC traffic updates (google it, I don't have time today) but a godsend on trips.

300 quid in the shops. Includes a 2GB SD card for storage of MP3s, audio books, Audible.com content etc. As a bonus I'll include this audio book.

Length: 37 hours and 31 min.

What the Critics Say

"A first-class, well-sustained work of history and a masterpiece of biography." (The Sunday Telegraph)
"This is far and away Churchill's best one-volume biography." (Arthur Schlesinger, Jr.)

Publisher's Summary

Winston Churchill is an icon of modern history, but even though he was at the forefront of the political scene for almost 60 years, he might be remembered only as a minor player in the drama of British government had it not been for World War II. In this magisterial book, Roy Jenkins' unparalleled command of the political history of Britain and his own high-level government experience combine in a narrative account of Churchill's astounding career that is unmatched in its shrewd insights, its unforgettable anecdotes, the clarity of its overarching themes, and the author's nuanced appreciation of his extraordinary subject.

From a very young age, Churchill believed he was destined to play a great role in the life of his nation, and he determined to prepare himself. Jenkins shows in fascinating detail how Churchill educated himself for greatness, how he worked out his livelihood (writing) as well as his professional life (politics), how he situated himself at every major site or moment in British imperial and governmental life. His parliamentary career was like no other - with its changes of allegiance (from the Conservative to the Liberal and back to the Conservative Party), its troughs and humiliations, its triumphs and peaks - and for decades, especially the crisis years of the late 1930s and the terrifying 1940s, when at last it was clear how vital Churchill was to the very survival of Britain. He evaluates Churchill's other accomplishments, his writings, with equal authority.

Exceptional in its breadth of knowledge and distinguished by its stylish wit and penetrating intelligence, this is one of the finest political biographies of our time.

©2001 Roy Jenkins; (P)2002 Blackstone Audiobooks
The definitive Churchill Biography.

For whoever bids highest for this fan-dabby-dozy lot, I'll include a Brucy bonus as well. But you've got to be in it to win it. ;)

I'll start the bidding at £100

msr

As an addition to my earlier post I'll include this audio book as well:

Length: 12 hours and 13 min.

What the Critics Say

"Cornwell is a master of the historical action novel, and he outdoes himself again with this gripping third volume in his Grail Quest series....Graphic battlefield action, strong characters and sharp plotting are Cornwell's trademarks, and his fans will love this latest melee." (Publishers Weekly)
"Oozing with all the blood, gore, and action that fans of Cornwell's graphically detailed historical fiction have come to expect, the conclusion of this gripping trilogy is on target to please." (Booklist)

Publisher's Summary

When the English capture Calais, the war with France is suspended by a truce. But for Thomas of Hookton, there is no end to the fighting. He has to find the grail, the most sacred of Christendom's relics, and is sent to his ancestral homeland of Gascony to engineer a confrontation with his deadliest enemy, his cousin, Guy Vexille.

Don't miss the rest of Bernard Cornwell's literary masterpieces.

©2003 Bernard Cornwell; (P)2004 BBC Audiobooks Ltd
All about beating up the French so great stuff all round.

Brucy bonus still to be added.

Bugger, episode three rather than episode one. OK you can get all three books included.

Hey TB thats not enough. Fcuk it I offer 150 quid to get things moving.

As I don't believe you should bid on your own auction, I'll match that Ord_Sgt, and add a crisp new fiver to it so you can't complain!

155 from me

Tubs

Good man, I'll let you ravish my girlfriend. OK maybe not, but good man :)

Trust me it's a steal. The only reason it's available is because we've gone to one car and we have another for that one. Capitalist ******* that we are. :D

OK another add on for you slackers who think this is not a good deal.

As well as the previous books included, I'll add this one:

If you've never known what this guy did you will be impressed, that I promise you.

Written in 1955 when the participants were still alive.......

What the Critics Say

"One of the most gripping, suspenseful, intense stories anyone will ever read [or hear]." (Chicago Tribune)
"One of the greatest adventure stories of our time." (The New York Times Book Review)

Publisher's Summary

The year was 1915. Equipment and food supplies were totally inadequate. After battling its way for six weeks through thousands of miles of pack ice and located only a day's sail from its destination, the Endurance became locked inside an island of ice. Yet Ernest Shackleton enabled all 27 of his men to survive for over a year on the ice-bound Antarctic seas - leadership without equal. This gripping account is based on contemporaneous diaries and interviews conducted by the author with these exceptional men.

©1959 Alfred Lansing; (P)2000 by The Audio Partners Publishing Corp.
A story to stir the loins.

Lets not forget this is the basic thing you're bidding for.... the rest is extra cool stuff

Ord_Sgt said:
'kin hell mate, I've auctioned half my stuff already ;) I'll be homeless with nothing soon.

OK something else then to raise a few quid.

Garmin Nuvi 660T Europe GPS Navigator is available in the UK market with multiple features like 2 GB internal storage, WAAS capability, FM transmitter, 4.3 inches screen, back light, 7 hours battery life, Bluetooth, anti-theft, voice announcements, 2D or 3D map, POI customization, built-in travel kit, expansion slot, USB interface, traffic receiver, windscreen mounting, protection case etc.

Garmin Nuvi 660T Europe GPS Navigator has the capability to calculate the routes automatically. You can get even turn-by-turn instructions. Motorists will be indicated about traffic alerts, weather reports and road construction. As Bluetooth feature has enabled in the device, it can offer wire-free calls while you use a compatible handset. All kinds of vital warnings will be given by audible announcements. TTS is a feature which helps to convert the text into speech. Make use of trip calculator to know the details about your journey.

You can store more travel records within an internal memory limitation up to 2 GB. The manufacturer has pre-programmed the unit with City Navigation. WAAS enabled GPS receiver is equipped for receiving high quality signals. Motorists can make their travel a more interesting one by using FM transmitter. The screen has the capability to offer high resolution up to 480 x 272 pixels with TFT technology. The back light is availed with the unit. The manufacturer has designed the unit with the compact dimensions as 4.9, 2.9 and 0.9 inches as width, height and depth respectively. The normal weight of the device has measured as 190 grams.

Lithium Ion battery is embedded within the easy-to-use device which has the stuff to run for a maximum of 7 hours. Make use of Garmin Lock feature to prevent it from thefts. Street names will be announced audibly. Finger tip touch screen technology makes the device more popular. It is your choice to choose between 2 dimension and 3 dimension maps. Users can upload their personalised Point of Interests (POI) so that you will be alerted while you cross safety cameras or speed zones.

The built-in travel kit of the Garmin Nuvi 660T Europe GPS Navigator is listed as:
1. MP3 player
2. Audio books
3. Picture viewer
4. World clock
5. Currency
6. Measurement converters
7. Calculator

If you want you can add software’s like Travel and language guides. It is simple to get additional storage with the help of SD memory card. Get USB interface support to load data. Garmin Nuvi 660T Europe GPS Navigator has featured with traffic receiver for which you may be supposed to pay for lifetime subscription. Europe maps have installed in internal memory.

List of additional accessories has listed as follows:
1. Sticking dashboard disk
2. Mains adapter
3. Cigar lighter cable
4. USB connection
5. Protection case
This one has TMC traffic updates (google it, I don't have time today) but a godsend on trips.

300 quid in the shops. Includes a 2GB SD card for storage of MP3s, audio books, Audible.com content etc. As a bonus I'll include this audio book.

Length: 37 hours and 31 min.

What the Critics Say

"A first-class, well-sustained work of history and a masterpiece of biography." (The Sunday Telegraph)
"This is far and away Churchill's best one-volume biography." (Arthur Schlesinger, Jr.)

Publisher's Summary

Winston Churchill is an icon of modern history, but even though he was at the forefront of the political scene for almost 60 years, he might be remembered only as a minor player in the drama of British government had it not been for World War II. In this magisterial book, Roy Jenkins' unparalleled command of the political history of Britain and his own high-level government experience combine in a narrative account of Churchill's astounding career that is unmatched in its shrewd insights, its unforgettable anecdotes, the clarity of its overarching themes, and the author's nuanced appreciation of his extraordinary subject.

From a very young age, Churchill believed he was destined to play a great role in the life of his nation, and he determined to prepare himself. Jenkins shows in fascinating detail how Churchill educated himself for greatness, how he worked out his livelihood (writing) as well as his professional life (politics), how he situated himself at every major site or moment in British imperial and governmental life. His parliamentary career was like no other - with its changes of allegiance (from the Conservative to the Liberal and back to the Conservative Party), its troughs and humiliations, its triumphs and peaks - and for decades, especially the crisis years of the late 1930s and the terrifying 1940s, when at last it was clear how vital Churchill was to the very survival of Britain. He evaluates Churchill's other accomplishments, his writings, with equal authority.

Exceptional in its breadth of knowledge and distinguished by its stylish wit and penetrating intelligence, this is one of the finest political biographies of our time.

©2001 Roy Jenkins; (P)2002 Blackstone Audiobooks
The definitive Churchill Biography.

For whoever bids highest for this fan-dabby-dozy lot, I'll include a Brucy bonus as well. But you've got to be in it to win it. ;)

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Has this still not moved ?

This has got to be worth a lot more than the £ 170.- I'm bidding.

Cutaway said:

I agree, come on people its a great navigator.

OK in view of the fact that every penny counts, first one to offer 190 pounds gets it.

And the Brucy bonus ;)

C'mon people its well below a hundred quid cheaper than you'd pay in the shops.

Not sure if you're Wahing me here, 339 pounds. :)

Come on peeps, give me 190 quid. Its a steel at that, really.

Cutaway said:

Well it looks like you're the proud new owner Cuts. Congratulations, again :D

OK I can't get it in the post until the weekend, sorry I'm away this week. I'll be back on Friday when I'll install the audio books and drop it in the post to you Saturday.

Thanks again.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Ord_Sgt said:
Cutaway said:

Well it looks like you're the proud new owner Cuts. Congratulations, again :D
Bugger.
:D