Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gardening Forum?

I doubt if scattering seeds would work too well, the competition from the more vigorous weeds would choke them.

I went for a walk in a local beauty spot managed by the National Trust and noticed an area near their workshops where there seemed to be nurseries for wildflowers....... maybe get in touch and find out how they do it?

sundance

War Hero
Just reading tiny_lewis post and got me to think this is a good place to ask a question.

I have a little area of land that i strangely thought, leave to nature, and I will have a lot of natural flowers in a year or 2. Its only 50 odd square metres and is mainly nettles now. Would love it to be wild flowers and a attraction to the bees. Any ideas on how to create a wildflower garden that is a, natural and b, easy to maintain.

This may be of interest BBC News - Grass-free lawn opens in London park

and this BBC - Gardening - Gardening Guides - Techniques - How to create a wildflower meadow

ForestFire

Old-Salt
I have got a mole in my garden. Any ideas how I can get rid of the little bugger before it destroys my lawn?

I have got a mole in my garden. Any ideas how I can get rid of the little bugger before it destroys my lawn?

Ohnly one waay ta get rid of mole.... bloow its bloody head orf

I was looking for one of those garden vacuum/leaf blower things. I get a lot of oleander leaves and bouganvillea flowers clogging up the beds. Here in Spain we have a company called Leroy Merlin who sells such things. Google automatically translates from Spanish to English. Think I found the one as the English translation comes up with-
Extra power provided for a prolonged blow job.

Madjock72

War Hero
I was looking for one of those garden vacuum/leaf blower things. I get a lot of oleander leaves and bouganvillea flowers clogging up the beds. Here in Spain we have a company called Leroy Merlin who sells such things. Google automatically translates from Spanish to English. Think I found the one as the English translation comes up with-
Extra power provided for a prolonged blow job.

I'll take 3 please

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Tube from exhaust of your car to inserted into the burrow hole and leave running for 10 mins works a treat, dont think you can be done for assisted suicide either

Edited to add it does work as well and supposedly a painless death for them

Tube from exhaust of your car to inserted into the burrow hole and leave running for 10 mins works a treat, dont think you can be done for assisted suicide either

Edited to add it does work as well and supposedly a painless death for them

Better to put up with the odd mole hole than BFO tyre tracks all over the lawn, Baldrick.......

Latest Threads