Garden shed Bar/Pub-Man Cave.

Next is a 60A power supply and a proper hot tub going in, as I'm currently running off an outdoor extension lead.
Are you having your Consumer Unit upgraded? 60A is a lot.

Are you having your Consumer Unit upgraded? 60A is a lot.
My house was built in 1850 and doesn't have a consumer unit.

But yes I'm getting one put in. I have an existing 60A supply going out to the garage and shed. I need a minimum of 32A for the new hot tub, then there's the fridge, lighting etc. Plus I'll probably put a line down to the piggery and greenhouse at the bottom of the garden maybe some uplights for the apple and damson trees.

But yes I'm getting one put in. I have an existing 60A supply going out to the garage and shed. I need a minimum of 32A for the new hot tub, then there's the fridge, lighting etc. Plus I'll probably put a line down to the piggery and greenhouse at the bottom of the garden maybe some uplights for the apple and damson trees.
Would love to see some pictures once it is all completed mate.

Would love to see some pictures once it is all completed mate.

This is my summer retreat in the garden, built by my own fair hands and two mates, this summer the bar is getting built next to it, a small shed with a fridge etc but of course it will have a bell so my civvy friends can learn about getting a round in and it will have a clock on the outside perminantly set at 5 o’clock, because then it will always be 5 o’clock somewhere!

Attachments

Do not cheap out. You will regret it.

Best option IMO is a fair sized garden workshop with decent base, roof, insulation and electrics.

If it looks like a shed, that's what it is

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer

Got any streetlights nearby !
seen a few outbuildings powered from them

I used to live in a house boat powered from a long forgotten disused lamp post, they are only 6 amp fused so you have to change that for a start. They are not metered so no one knows if any power is being robbed. Its someone's job to drive around at night looking for dud lamp posts to report to the maintainence team, so if your bulb is not okay you need to disconnect asap.

Mine was sawn off above the fuse box ,and left in the hedge and forgotten about anyway.

Do not cheap out. You will regret it.

Best option IMO is a fair sized garden workshop with decent base, roof, insulation and electrics.

If it looks like a shed, that's what it is
Have a heart. For some of us, it's the only place we get away from 'er indoors....a place where you can have a fag and a cuppa while sat down and alone lol