Garden party dress question.

Google #qbpmadrid2017

The Twitter results show what guests wore last year. Looks just like our one. There is a move away from old and bold to hip and vibrant. Hardly any women wear hats now and dress is much more relaxed than formal.

Enjoy the food and drink. It's a showcase for the best of British. There may well be a military band and sunset ceremony.

The thème for us this year is RAF 100.
That is an EXCELLENT link. Thank you so much. Looks like 'normal' suits then!

Linen suit, regimental tie, Panama hat - highly polishes brown shoes. You were correct right off the bat!
Enjoy the occasion.
As a general rule of thumb, you absolutely can not trust a bloke who wears brown shoes.
Brown shoes are an infalable indicator of a high reading on the muppetry meter

Funny you should say that - you ain't lived until you have had both lots onboard at the same time. They don't like the other lot, do they!
:oops: That...... could be misinterpreted:oops:

As a general rule of thumb, you absolutely can not trust a bloke who wears brown shoes.
Brown shoes are an infalable indicator of a high reading on the muppetry meter
Geez... So I've been a Muppet all these years? Depends on the color of the suit old boy... brown for beige, our lighter, suits., black for blue or grey suits... would you wear spectator shoes or white bucks with seersucker? Not in London of course... though the gathering is in Madrid.

Which cavalry regiment does that mess kit belong to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The 4th Isle of Dogs Hussars, Formed 2002, amalgamation between the Tower Hamlets Yeomanry and the Royal Bangladesh Lancers

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Also, what is UK national dress? (google shows pearly kings and beefeaters..)
Problem solved then: go dressed as a Beefeater with 'Napier' picked out in rhinestones on the back of the jacket.

Geez... So I've been a Muppet all these years? Depends on the color of the suit old boy... brown for beige, our lighter, suits., black for blue or grey suits... would you wear spectator shoes or white bucks with seersucker? Not in London of course... though the gathering is in Madrid.
Never brown shoes. Not ever.
Brown shoes, cannot be trusted. Mark my words. No good will come of wearing brown shoes.

You have been warned....