Garden "Bar"

Thanks to a bit of PPI, I've had a bit of lawn put down with decking at one end, and I reckon a small refreshment stand would be a nice addition. What's the ballpark figure for materials etc? I also regained my status as 'two sheds' so a close eye will be on any outgoings. Garden is on a steepish slope so I reckon a 40mm PVC pisstube will suffice for plumbing. The ladies will just have to trog all the way down to the house.

A desert rose is de rigueur Shirley?

oops. That`s what can happen when you use foreign wirds.

ETA:

Tankies will need a 120mm pisstube..

Last edited:
Reckon I spent around 400 quid all told. Mainly B&Q, if I had been less lazy, could've had no doubt got it cheaper elsewhere.
We have a wood recycling project not far away, some stuff is cheap, some (good wood from pallets) is free, some of it overpriced shite.
I have some items left over/acquired from other jobs and my father in laws shed of shit to pillage. I've even got some LED strip lights left over from my mobile photo studio that'll fit in nicely.

It's a pity I have a house to decorate before I can get on with this project

We have a wood recycling project not far away, some stuff is cheap, some (good wood from pallets) is free, some of it overpriced shite.
I have some items left over/acquired from other jobs and my father in laws shed of shit to pillage. I've even got some LED strip lights left over from my mobile photo studio that'll fit in nicely.

It's a pity I have a house to decorate before I can get on with this project
Both neighbours having extensions built at the moment, scavenged a fair bit of pallets and stuff, helped a lot and only cost me a few beers.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk