Garden "Bar"

Hate to rain on your parade, especially as you've done such a great job but.....

cough, cough --- planning permission?

If more than 2.5m tall (above ground level) may well require planning permission.
Would be a real shame if your neighbours took offence and dobbed you in to the local council.

Item 5 - GOV website

Hate to rain on your parade, especially as you've done such a great job but.....

cough, cough --- planning permission?

If more than 2.5m tall (above ground level) may well require planning permission.
Would be a real shame if your neighbours took offence and dobbed you in to the local council.

Item 5 - GOV website
Fair shout, it's definitely under 2.5m. Not by much mind. More by luck than judgement.

Fair shout, it's definitely under 2.5m. Not by much mind. More by luck than judgement.

It`s going to look like the best beach bar this side of Bermuda once it`s weathered in.

Fill your garden with sand (low maintenance) and get a water feature. Nobody will know it`s not real.

ugly

LE
Next door has one, he's a stab scaley or was and its not too bad. My project area is planned for a BBQ area rather than a bar but there is enough room so I may add a bar to the plan.

Thanks to a bit of PPI, I've had a bit of lawn put down with decking at one end, and I reckon a small refreshment stand would be a nice addition. What's the ballpark figure for materials etc? I also regained my status as 'two sheds' so a close eye will be on any outgoings. Garden is on a steepish slope so I reckon a 40mm PVC pisstube will suffice for plumbing. The ladies will just have to trog all the way down to the house.

Thanks to a bit of PPI, I've had a bit of lawn put down with decking at one end, and I reckon a small refreshment stand would be a nice addition. What's the ballpark figure for materials etc? I also regained my status as 'two sheds' so a close eye will be on any outgoings. Garden is on a steepish slope so I reckon a 40mm PVC pisstube will suffice for plumbing. The ladies will just have to trog all the way down to the house.
Reckon I spent around 400 quid all told. Mainly B&Q, if I had been less lazy, could've had no doubt got it cheaper elsewhere.