Gangs infesting the US Army...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Yeoman_dai, Dec 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whilst I'm sure there are gang members in the US army, that website is serious tinfoil hat territory! Gangs are controlled by freemasons apparently...
  2. lol agreed, but its still interesting enough for the seminally bored (as only a student who's course is finished until January can be) ;)
  3. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

That would explain the recent import of goats to my lodge!

But none of us have had to have blue hankies.
  4. Theres a tea mug appeared in my office's kitchen festooned with freemason symbols, I will search out this cabal infiltrating my office for doubtless nefarious purposes!
  5. Tcha! All this talk about we see the real purpose of the Craft! Didn't builders of cathedrals work in so called "gangs"?? I think we should be told zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
  6. Yo! The Soloman Masseefff!
  7. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

If someone told you, then the penalties would be excessive. Mind you, makes the gangs punishment seem quite tame.
    Incidentally, where is the high water mark in your area?
  8. Isn't there a Septic aircraft carrier,where the Capt has to have an armed guard,on the lower decks,due to the gangs in the bowels of the ship?
  9. Urban legend so I am told.
  10. They tend to sit in ethnic groups in the chow hall mind.
  11. Been into a British cookhouse recently?
  12. F**cking hell, I'd be scared of 'a ghost army of gangbangers'.
  13. I did a short det onto USS Indy CVN-76 ?? in the Northern Persian Gulf in 1994. We were told that there was 2 bodies in the freezer that would stay there until she went back to Yoka-something in Japan her homeport. We got a tour around the lower decks and the aerosol grafitti was terrible. It was like a bad Bronx subway station. It was actually quite worrying. The USN MP's had to patrol the lower decks with attack dogs and were tooled up. This beast was a floating city with a headcount of I think 4500.

We were told that Puerto Rican gangs fought with Mexican extraction and then the hard MO FOs from NYC & LA also locked horns.

I was also aboard USS Samuel Gompers a fleet repair ship in HK in late 1991. That was scary, lots of hard guys in like a metalwork, furnace place making things. They all talked in Rap, "Ship lost her power, Can't get my shower" they were all 50Cent characters and rather intimidating.

Discipline on the big US boats is hard because in certain mess decks a hard AB might 'outrank' a PO in a gang.

It's hard to thing of that onboard one of our Type 42's or 45's but I have seen it at close hand.
  14. Yes.

Your point being?

One of our lasses was offered the chance to have a "night in with the sisters" on one American base. She declined the kind invitation, as she was having a good enough time in the Brit "enclave" without the need to have a "booty call" or whatever the term is.

Having said that, the accomodation I shared with a Signals Coy didn´t seem to have that problem and there was all races and creeds in the unit.

Maybe it is a unit by unit thing.