Games you play when you are bored !

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Falling Plate, Jun 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have just walked in to our reception at work and the receptionist is playing I spy with our marketing totty, by Email.
    They are in separate offices !

What games do you play when bored. Apart from hide the sausage of fighting with the one eyed trouser snake ?
  2. Spookily I am playing Ispy at the moment with my mate in Bristol.I'm in East Sussex.
    It's not going too well,I reckon he's cheating.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I spend far too much of my valuable time on arrse, so I have no time to flirt with card games, pacman or dungeon shit.
  4. They all cheat in Bristol.
    Tell him you can see the clifton suspension bridge, it is big, he may fall for it !
  5. Pacman? Hey up Grandad!
  6. Space Invaders anyone?
  7. Ny troop commander bollocked us for playing "Hide and seek" once.
    I thought the cam and concealment lesson was going well.
  8. Spot the smack rat.
  9. I like battleships by phone. I also play where could I hide (on what object like a tree for example). If a mad dog was chasing me. i have lots of time on my hands
  10. Tank Command, well tricky.
  11. FFS slow down mate. I'm still trying to get on top of tennis!
  12. I'm still listening to the slow tick, tick, tick of the clock on my office wall, It's Friday and it's not going any quicker.
  13. Duke Nukem.
  14. I like getting from one end of the building to another using the most roudabot way or least used passages or corridors, extra points for going through fire escapes or security doors.
  15. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I wish I had time for games. It must be jolly good fun. Sadly, the mineral resources of Inglushistan are not going to free themselves so I must work.