Game of Thrones TV series...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Schaden, Jun 4, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Proof that women don't read books...

2. Will need to watch it tonight then
  3. Spoiler alert!!!!!!!
  4. No character is safe in George RR Martin's books. He deliberately killed off Ned Stark in the first book to establish that no-one is off limits.
  5. At the rate he's killing off his main characters, there'll soon be none left.

6. I'm looking forward to the royal wedding as well Joffery's a right little cunt
    • Like Like x 2
  7. You're not wrong. He writes from the point of view of the character and in the later books he's introduced that to those characters he's not previously used. Which is interesting as it blurs what you think is a fairly black and while situation.
    Good books, but a little hard going on the later ones.

8. I'm waiting for the series to finish before I download it ^^
  9. Watch for any malware/virus with this type of download. I've had many chaps had their machines fucked because they watched something online that required a 'Download manager'.

10. Agreed, however I only ever stream from their better links
  11. Joker,

In that case, it was all a dream, Bobby is in the shower and they don't get off the island as they are all dead from the start.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. So are you saying if I get the message that my system doesn't support it the link you've given is safe? I'm a cheap twat and prefer not to buy DVDs :)
  13. Live on the edge you tight fucker:)

I've had no issues and have used the site for over twelve months