Game of Thrones: Bastard Names

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Praetorian, May 8, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This program is fucking epic. Drinking, fighting, shagging and a few dragons thrown into the mix. However, they have a curious custom of naming bastards with specific names instead of the fathers surname, such as "Snow" from the North, and "Sand" from the desert region that clearly isn't supposed to be Durkadurkastan in the books.

So, modern bastard names? If you're a Jeremy Kyle kind of person you get given a shameful surname instead of the proper one. Help to divide the scum from the rest of us?

I'll kick it off with Brown, for scum from Newcastle.

And yes, i am very bored, so I thought i'd bore you lot as well.
  2. "May I introduce you to Lady fatasfuck and scabby of crotch of Doncaster?"
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Folk from Chesterfield could be called Inbred as that's how most people refer to them anyway
  4. Anywhere in the UK should just be named as Little fucktard of TESCO!
  5. Half way through the 5th book in the series - it just keeps getting better and better
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Jon Poundland
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Freddie Costco
  8. Thanks!!! I can no longer read this thread in case of a spoiler! You ARRSE!!!!! I'm halfway through the 5th book and yes it is getting better and better!
  9. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

So he is at the same part of the story as you? How exactly can he spoil it then?
  10. Skippy of the yellow mounts
  11. Why fuck about, just call them Bastard. If they have any pride in themselves, they'll say, "Bastard by name, bastard by nature".
  12. Mission accomplished, take last week off.
  13. Kylie Rottenbox.
  14. beyonce mcdonalds
  15. Land of Bronzed Gods - Australia.

*dons flameproof ensemble, prepares for Dresden MkII*