Game of Thrones: Bastard Names

This program is fucking epic. Drinking, fighting, shagging and a few dragons thrown into the mix. However, they have a curious custom of naming bastards with specific names instead of the fathers surname, such as "Snow" from the North, and "Sand" from the desert region that clearly isn't supposed to be Durkadurkastan in the books.

So, modern bastard names? If you're a Jeremy Kyle kind of person you get given a shameful surname instead of the proper one. Help to divide the scum from the rest of us?

I'll kick it off with Brown, for scum from Newcastle.

And yes, i am very bored, so I thought i'd bore you lot as well.

"May I introduce you to Lady fatasfuck and scabby of crotch of Doncaster?"

Half way through the 5th book in the series - it just keeps getting better and better

Half way through the 5th book in the series - it just keeps getting better and better
Thanks!!! I can no longer read this thread in case of a spoiler! You ARRSE!!!!! I'm halfway through the 5th book and yes it is getting better and better!

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Thanks!!! I can no longer read this thread in case of a spoiler! You ARRSE!!!!! I'm halfway through the 5th book and yes it is getting better and better!
So he is at the same part of the story as you? How exactly can he spoil it then?

beyonce mcdonalds

like fuk.....

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
Count Cilestate?

Tyrion Greatwhitecloud (raining underneath)=New Zild.
Halfway through 1st book and most of 2nd series!
Fooking awesome.