Game Fair 2018

I`ve got my tickets and accommodation booked , Warwickshire this year . always an enjoyable couple of days wandering around in my opinion ... Game Fair

ugly

LE
Pop in and see us in row k gundog at the end of gunmakers

heinz59

Clanker
I've coughed up for the enclosure, meals inc , somewhere to lounge and posh totty
:thumleft:
if i can find myself a guy with a pair of holland and holland and some decent stalking then I'd be a happy woman

I've been going to ragley hall since i was toddler, I can't justify that cost when i think it's been going down hill.

back in my day it was all lurcher and terrier men

heinz59

Clanker
If its hot we will have the cooling coats out for the dogs plus the usual paddling pools.
If its hot we will have the cooling coats out for the dogs plus the usual paddling pools.
I rarely take the dogs cause I think it's a bit unfair cause there's too many wallys who bump in to them but it's unfair to leave them stuck in ):

ugly

LE
Indeed its often too hot but what can you do

ugly

LE
I'll be taking this chap to be measured.
DSCN1165.JPG
DSCN1166.JPG

Mick9abf

War Hero
I'll be taking this chap to be measured.
View attachment 342764View attachment 342765
Cracking heid Ugly, even on your ~shite~ retro scales (I’m shaking my head and laughing in equal measures) it will be a gold or high silver all day long.

Are you going to get it mounted? I only ask as (and please don’t take offence), the boiling job looks like a Friday afternoon job when you’ve just been told the local pub is doing free drinks, and now would be a good time to get a cape for it off a willing source of burgers!!!

ugly

LE
Maybe mount it as its the first off the estate. I couldn't really be arsed as I haven't mounted any for years. I've even stopped tanning hides but passed on my tools and chemicals to a person just starting out. That skulls been sun bleaching in the conservatory for a month

Mick9abf

War Hero
Maybe mount it as its the first off the estate. I couldn't really be arsed as I haven't mounted any for years. I've even stopped tanning hides but passed on my tools and chemicals to a person just starting out. That skulls been sun bleaching in the conservatory for a month

Get it shoulder mounted you tight arrse!!!

ugly

LE
Get it shoulder mounted you tight arrse!!!
The Cape was still in moult so I didn't keep it
Ive paid for one once, a replacement cape doe a really nice head, it cost me £350 but looks really good on my office wall and caused a few turned heads driving home with it on the front seat.

Last edited:
Looks like its going to be a scorcher , possibly with a thunder storm thrown in, packing shorts , hat and wellies and 10 litres of water in the 4x4.

ugly

LE
It's been scorching and we've sold almost all of our cooling coats most by 10 am.
I got the head measured, it's a gold

ugly

LE
IMG-20180727-WA0002.jpeg

As if proof were required, shit eating grin still being worn

Latest Threads