Galvanised trailer

Anybody got any tips for cleaning galvanisation,
I'm looking to shift a twin axeled boat trailer which is 100% sound, but a bit dull looking, It originally had a nice silver look to it ,but its'
gone a bit matt grey now,any magic solutions to freshening it? I need something more than hot soapy water.

Not painting my shiny new trailer!

well wrap it in cotton wool and bring it out once a year to look at it. It's galvanised trailer, it's gonna go dull

Not painting my shiny new trailer!

OF - looks like metal polish is the DS answer. It may take a while to Duraglit a tandem boat trailer!
If I was keeping it I might have spent the time with metal polish , But since I'm trying to sell it paint will do,
I'll use the ooh look it's shiney sales technique.

What's it rated for? length and weight? not that it helps you clean it but I maybe in the market for one.
The trailer is custom made for a 20ft philbin lough fishing boat..which is a wooden clinker built, thanks for the interest but I have a buyer now, I think?fortunately there's a good demand for them here.

Galvanising will always go dull. Just never clean it with high or low PH products. You will lose your coating and end up with a rust red trailer.