Galloway strikes again...

The man should be very careful. He sails close to the wind of preaching hate crimes. Would love to see him slung out of the country. He could go and live with his bezzas in Syria.

We should deport him to Iraq/Syria/Iran and let him live with his mates.

F

fozzy

Archimedes said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4744685.stm

Oh dear. Not been getting enough attention from the press recently, George?
Mc Haw-Haw is off on one again. Interesting company he keeps these days. He ought to realise that the "insurgents" are mainly outsiders

Can this 'person' sink any lower???

I hope his electronic safety equipment is withdrawn, if the govt have allowed him any, whilst visiting Iraq
I'm sure it'd be of more use elsewhere.

This man is the scum of the earth. Maybe he should visit his "martyrs", but be sure to pack an orange boiler suit though George.

Rant over.

G

Goku

Surly he’s getting very close to treason, should we not start campaigning for the return of the death penalty before he’s convicted.

At least not by the insurgents, maybe he might like to join them

"At your target in front,........go on"

Well that's very close to the wind. Not a good move George, we can shrug off your comments about Baghdad as just you being gobby and a media ho , but a certain other country don't take kindly to criticism about Jerusalem.

I wonder if our Israeli friends have a stace on incitement?

Might be an abject lesson if ALI Galloway had an 'ACCIDENT' on his travels, our Israeli friends do have a knack for forceable interpretation of law.
International law never seemed to stop them removing' HAMAS or PLO opposition if theysee it they remove it.

I can't see GG being pursued up Damascus High Street by a Hellfire.

But I wouldn't recommend he goes swimming in a hurry :)

He told Syrian Television: "Two of your beautiful daughters are in the hands of foreigners - Jerusalem and Baghdad.

"The foreigners are doing to your daughters as they will.

"The daughters are crying for help and the Arab world is silent. And some of them are collaborating with the rape of these two beautiful Arab daughters."
If anything he is encouraging more violence in the middle east, endangering the lives of our fellow brothers, he needs to be slotted. We cannot have a loose cannon like this running about spouting off crap like this. Why can the powers that be hold him for extremist views or incitement to hate.

ducati916 said:
If anything he is encouraging more violence in the middle east, endangering the lives of our fellow brothers, he needs to be slotted. We cannot have a loose cannon like this running about spouting off crap like this. Why can the powers that be hold him for extremist views or incitement to hate.
Actually considering that the government is set to pass the new incitemnet legislation I wonder if remarks like there would actually be considered to be incitement under the new legislation the government is considering. I guess untill then we have to wait for the white paper and Galloway will free to mouth off for sometime yet!

Some what O/T but does anyone one know what the beef between him and Joyce is all about?

Interestingly, and thinking back to his Senate hearing, the man never actually denied many of the allegations levelled against him:

"Senator, I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader. and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one - and neither has anyone on my behalf.

Doesn't say that he didn't receive money from the regime, and does not say that he did not receive money from the oil-for-food programme. It just says that he didn't trade any oil (i.e. physical black stuff).

He's a greasy little worm & some of this sh1t will eventually catch up with him & stick.

Galloway would be the first to denounce as racist any suggestion that foreigners have invaded the UK (and Western Europe) albeit more subtly than a full on Barbarossa. He and his ilk are happy to shout 'Iraq for Iraqis', 'Jerusalem for Palestinians'.

It is not a matter of mere citizenship. If the coalition troops took out Iraqi citizenship tomorrow it would make no difference to GG or Iraqis with their exploding cars and vests anymore than a British (for example) passport makes one British. Culture, race and faith are more significant.

'Iraq for Iraqis', 'Africa for Africans' are left wing war crys. Anyone proposing 'Europe for Europeans' is denounced as a Nazi.

F

fozzy

PartTimePongo said:
Well that's very close to the wind. Not a good move George, we can shrug off your comments about Baghdad as just you being gobby and a media ho , but a certain other country don't take kindly to criticism about Jerusalem.
How about a little "rendition" by Mossad?
I wouldn't be buying any LP's, Mc Haw Haw

PartTimePongo said:
I can't see GG being pursued up Damascus High Street by a Hellfire.
Thats true, won't happen but its a beautiful image though.

He told Syrian Television: "Two of your beautiful daughters are in the hands of foreigners - Jerusalem and Baghdad.

"The foreigners are doing to your daughters as they will.

"The daughters are crying for help and the Arab world is silent. And some of them are collaborating with the rape of these two beautiful Arab daughters."
This little snippet actually puts him on a more extreme footing than some of the Palestinian leadership, who rightly acknowledge that Jerusalem is too important to the three main monotheistic religions to be claimed by any one side. As for Jerusalem being a 'daughter' of the Arabs, I'm sure that would come as something of a suprise to the ancient Hebrews who actually built the place and inhabited it for most of its exisitence. That wouldn't sit with Gorgeous George's perverse world view though would it?