Galloway gets Twatted

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
..Jarrod's gonna go f*cking apeshit when he see's this.

Yay!

Broken hooter and broken rib according to my radiogram this morning :) Sadly the perpetrator had his collar felt.

He has made a lot of enemies over the years. I wonder if the attacker has a Scottish accent.

Has any one opened a book on the motive yet? I'm a bit sceptical it was a mosad hit.

Do you reckon plod might put this down to an Islamophobic hate crime? jus respeckulating like.

Do you reckon plod might put this down to an Islamophobic hate crime? jus respeckulating like.
Depends. Where there any of those Muslamic ray guns involved?

why does the caption for the photo of him state:

"George Galloway's speech is being hailed as a landmark oration which could help save the Union. " ??

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
He has made a lot of enemies over the years. I wonder if the attacker has a Scottish accent.

Has any one opened a book on the motive yet? I'm a bit sceptical it was a mosad hit.
Apparently the Holocaust was mentioned in passing. So it's a fair bet that the assailant is a close friend of the Mossad (if not Mitzvam Elohim).

Looks like the bloke knew the intricacies of the Glasgow Kiss.

On the more serious side watch out for MP's moving the debate towards (demanding) an extra expense account to meet their personal security...

Nothing in this sphere happens by accident and as far as needing a victim (scapegoat) George just ticks so many boxes.......