• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Galloway dazed by ball attack

Good Drills, that man! :clap: :D

If the English Cricket Team have any sense, they'll offer the bloke a tryout - he's a natural born Bowler! :highfive:

The only downside is he did'nt throw a grenade... :twisted:

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Grenade my hairy arse. I say anything less 500lb bomb is cutting it too fine. Breakage can be considered acceptable as long as that bast... is pushing up the daiseys by lunch time.

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Serious question. How does "Gorgeous" George feel about aroung a quater of a million people with weapons training wanting to nail his hide to a tree? Statistics suggest that there has to be someone both capable AND willing to slot him.

Is he worried by this? Ignorant? Or just so damn arrogant and ivory tower that he thinks it would never happen in a million years?

I hope he dies soon. I'm young enough that I would be able to p1ss on his grave even if I was an old man by the time I got to the front of the que.

Latest Threads