Galloway banned from Canada

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Le_addeur_noir, Mar 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. He shouldn't be banned for the reasons stated - they are just playing into his hands.
    However, he should be banned from all civilised nations for being a c*nt.
  2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Beautiful, beautiful!! :D

3. Class.
  4. I can see GG getting rich (again) from out of court settlements for libel/slander. :)
  5. You think he can sucessfully sue Canada? I'd love to see the court hearing for that one.

Edit: Good drills canucks.
  6. His lawyers have proven time and time again to have very sharp pencils. What angle they take, if any, will depend on the opportunities afforded to them by the Canadian legal system.

He didn't make any cash, but his US Congressional hearing performance was a sight worth watching...
  7. So they'll be sealing their southern and western borders, then? Thought not.

No surprise it was after lobbying by the Jewish Defence League. So far as those pricks are concerned, not slavishly following Tel-Aviv's line is tantamount to committing a second holocaust. Their representative and Gorgeous George have just been on CH4 news having a go at each other, and a pretty disgusting spectacle it was all round.

For god's sake just ignore the twat. Publicity just makes him rich and encourages more of his pish.
  8. Rather famously he supported Sadam Hassein and he has encouraged people to kill British troops.

Makes him a traitor in my book PTP, but you can disagree if you want.

Wouldn't it be nice if a problem was found with his UK passport and we were unable to re-admit him to the country
  9. Well, the way I see it is that it is their country, and if they have decided, within the laws of their country, that they don't want him in, then that is a matter entirely for Canada.
  10. What did he actually say. Did he make statements that could be regarded as treasonous against the Government and the Crown?

I would suggest if he had, he'd have been banged up in Belmarsh since longtime.

As for saluting Saddam's indefatigability, well here's a shocker, so do I. Anyone that can go out like that on the end of a rope with head held high and a curse on his lips deserves a salute, never mind the way his sons went out.
  11. Not sure that he ever did "support" Hussein. But we and the Yanks seemed quite keen to pal up with Hussein at one time too. He is no traitor. Lots of other things, I agree, but you can't go around making baseless charges like that.
  12. The guy is an absolute idiot. His only arguement as to why he supports Hamas is because it is democratically elected. Hitler was democratically elected technically, doesn't mean his actions were supportable. He also supports Hezbollah, who's aim it is to see Israel wiped off the map. :x
  13. and exactly how much chance does Hezbollah have of realising it's aims?