Galloway and Respect Set New Irony World Record

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by JoeCivvie, Aug 16, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The line A party spokesman said their "antics" showed a "thirst for prominence" is priceless, given Gorgeous George's insatiable need for publicity.

Seems Respect should be renamed the 'George Galloway Party'.
  2. I wish he'd have a MI.... Without recovering....
    • Like Like x 1
  3. The man is a talented politician and orator.
    But is also an opportunistic, self serving, litigious, cnut of the highest order
    It Looks like the people he used to refer to as 'brother' have figured him out at last.

Insignificant in comparison to Blair but on my cnutometer he rates just as highly.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I would love to say what I thought of him but it's not worth the effort.
  5. Has he admitted his conversion to Islam yet?
  6. Would even they have him?
  7. I wouldn't be altogether surprised if he turned up as the next Grand Mufti of Cairo - plenty of 'prominent antics' there just now.
  8. He's waiting for Islam to convert to George.

Does anybody know what his attendance record in Parliament is? IIRC, last time round he had just about the lowest attendance record and some of the highest expenses of any MP.

A quick look at the Members' interests register shows that George has about half a dozen outside jobs, some of them based abroad. Perhaps we should take a lead from the Euro parliament. MEPs don't get any expenses if they don't attend at least half of votes.

Rumours that the Conservatives are secretly channelling money into the "Galloway for London Mayor" campaign are entirely unfounded.
    • Like Like x 1