Gallery

I've seen some right munters on here in my time on arrse, including myself, but this just takes the pish.

Ahhh... It's just a bad angle... She's doable...

Squed, sorry, but I really am laughing my tits off.

jaybee2786 said:
I want to see dale with not tits on
It's in the gallery, but you might get scared.

She looks like Bjork after actually eating.

I am sniggering still..... I don't think I can look at her photo again. jaybee - check PMs.

jaybee2786 said:
jarrod248 said:
Fcuk really makes me glad to be Gay.
are you a jobby jabber too jarrod248 do you gunny?
Only I do Gunny.

Come on... She isn't fat... She doesn't appear spotty so she might not be smelly and even if she was it's nothing a fire hose can't cure... So, the camera angle and light are a tad off... No doubt at all - 5 or 6 beers and she'd have been mine a few years ago...

You lot are just wimps...

Airborne_Aircrew said:
Come on... She isn't fat... She doesn't appear spotty so she might not be smelly and even if she was it's nothing a fire hose can't cure... So, the camera angle and light are a tad off... No doubt at all - 5 or 6 beers and she'd have been mine a few years ago...

You are a braver man than me then.

Airborne_Aircrew said:

Said the man with a flying turd as a DZ badge

You are a braver man than me then.
Rumor has it you're a gal... So I'd bloody well hope so...

I think your being a bit rough on the lass... Have her post in her sunday breast... errr.. *COUGH* best and let's see...

She still hurts my eyes.

Latest Threads