Gallery

What sort of tit posts their picture in the Gallery?

  • Quiet, unassuming types

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sad attention whores

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
#1
People who post their picture in the gallery.

I'm not on about the squaddie type snaps of bods on tour etc but the types that court attention and demand remarks from the masses........ hoping for nothing but compliments and nice sweet things to be said about their hideous, disfigured and generally offensive faces/bodies.
 
#2
That's a bit harsh isn't it Flashy?

This is a community after all, and some people would prefer that the others know who they are and what they look like. There are loads of people on this site who I think I would get on with really well over a few pints. You certainly make for stimulating conversation/argument!
 
T

trojan

Guest
#3
The Lord Flasheart said:
People who post their picture in the gallery.

I'm not on about the squaddie type snaps of bods on tour etc but the types that court attention and demand remarks from the masses........ hoping for nothing but compliments and nice sweet things to be said about their hideous, disfigured and generally offensive faces/bodies.
LMFAO !!
reffering to anyone in particular Flashy ??
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#4
The Lord Flasheart said:
People who post their picture in the gallery.

I'm not on about the squaddie type snaps of bods on tour etc but the types that court attention and demand remarks from the masses........ hoping for nothing but compliments and nice sweet things to be said about their hideous, disfigured and generally offensive faces/bodies.
Do you mean like your pointless post?
 
#5
Auld-Yin said:
The Lord Flasheart said:
People who post their picture in the gallery.

I'm not on about the squaddie type snaps of bods on tour etc but the types that court attention and demand remarks from the masses........ hoping for nothing but compliments and nice sweet things to be said about their hideous, disfigured and generally offensive faces/bodies.
Do you mean like your pointless post?
No. I mean like the Beluga Whales that prostitute themselves as if they were on some sort of mmlllarrr dating agency website.
 
#6
If people want to post them, so what?! If you think they're just after comments, then don't compliment them, I really couldn't give a sh*t to be honest and don't care if people want to post them.
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#8
The Lord Flasheart said:
Auld-Yin said:
The Lord Flasheart said:
People who post their picture in the gallery.

I'm not on about the squaddie type snaps of bods on tour etc but the types that court attention and demand remarks from the masses........ hoping for nothing but compliments and nice sweet things to be said about their hideous, disfigured and generally offensive faces/bodies.
Do you mean like your pointless post?
No. I mean like the Beluga Whales that prostitute themselves as if they were on some sort of mmlllarrr dating agency website.
Then don't go into Gallery if you are so thin skinned.
 
#10
The Lord Flasheart said:
People who post their picture in the gallery.

I'm not on about the squaddie type snaps of bods on tour etc but the types that court attention and demand remarks from the masses........ hoping for nothing but compliments and nice sweet things to be said about their hideous, disfigured and generally offensive faces/bodies.
Awwwww throwing your toys out the pram are we? Don't like my picture, tough sh1te, don't look.

Then again, calling people attention wh0res and starting your own pointless thread will get you far! Ever taken your own advice Flashy?
 
#12
No to be honest I think the man has some point and it probably sounds contradicting from last post but - I've gone on to message boards where all the girls post pictures of the same old thing of the usual friggin pouting lips and 'look at me, love me, tell me how you want me' etc etc but I don't find the odd picture of someone that irratating
 
#13
Anya1982 said:
The Lord Flasheart said:
People who post their picture in the gallery.

I'm not on about the squaddie type snaps of bods on tour etc but the types that court attention and demand remarks from the masses........ hoping for nothing but compliments and nice sweet things to be said about their hideous, disfigured and generally offensive faces/bodies.
Awwwww throwing your toys out the pram are we? Don't like my picture, tough sh1te, don't look.

Then again, calling people attention wh0res and starting your own pointless thread will get you far! Ever taken your own advice Flashy?
Is that a bite?

 
#14
Charlotte_Roberts said:
No to be honest I think the man has some point and it probably sounds contradicting from last post but - I've gone on to message boards where all the girls post pictures of the same old thing of the usual friggin pouting lips and 'look at me, love me, tell me how you want me' etc etc but I don't find the odd picture of someone that irratating
The point I was trying to make.

Some of the pictures truly are odd too.

Anya, thanks for that.

 
#15
Nope, not at all oracle. But Flash tends to think I have caused/started something, which I am still trying to figure out here...............or is it, he ain't getting his own way like usual?
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#16
Charlotte_Roberts said:
No to be honest I think the man has some point and it probably sounds contradicting from last post but - I've gone on to message boards where all the girls post pictures of the same old thing of the usual friggin pouting lips and 'look at me, love me, tell me how you want me' etc etc but I don't find the odd picture of someone that irratating
Where are these photos? Can you get them to post on here?

I must admit to liking the one of Gunny and his dead cow and live nephew. Unoriginality is one thing that our ex bowser mong pikey, cannot be accused of. As for his choice in holidays........original, but not one I'd go for.
 
#18
Inbox :: Message
From: The Lord Flasheart
To: Anya1982
Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:45 am
Subject: Re: whats your problem
And we cant all be as thick skinned as you..literally.

I see you dont like it much when you are on the recieving end?
Ok, what receiving end? Personally I take what I give but some how, I think you are lost Lord. But then you seem to be making the fuss not me..............
 
#19
Anya1982 said:
Nope, not at all oracle. But Flash tends to think I have caused/started something, which I am still trying to figure out here...............or is it, he ain't getting his own way like usual?
Dont think I mentioned you Anya. But seeings how you have brought it up, you aint too partial to 'incoming' are you?
 

Latest Threads

New Posts