Gallery

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by TheLordFlasheart, Sep 20, 2005.

?
  1. Quiet, unassuming types

16.1%
  2. Sad attention whores

83.9%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. People who post their picture in the gallery.

I'm not on about the squaddie type snaps of bods on tour etc but the types that court attention and demand remarks from the masses........ hoping for nothing but compliments and nice sweet things to be said about their hideous, disfigured and generally offensive faces/bodies.

2. That's a bit harsh isn't it Flashy?

This is a community after all, and some people would prefer that the others know who they are and what they look like. There are loads of people on this site who I think I would get on with really well over a few pints. You certainly make for stimulating conversation/argument!

3. LMFAO !!
    reffering to anyone in particular Flashy ??

4. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Do you mean like your pointless post?

5. No. I mean like the Beluga Whales that prostitute themselves as if they were on some sort of mmlllarrr dating agency website.

6. If people want to post them, so what?! If you think they're just after comments, then don't compliment them, I really couldn't give a sh*t to be honest and don't care if people want to post them.

7. You truly are offensive Flash.

8. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Then don't go into Gallery if you are so thin skinned.

9. Thanks. :lol:

10. J_D

J_D LE

Awwwww throwing your toys out the pram are we? Don't like my picture, tough sh1te, don't look.

Then again, calling people attention wh0res and starting your own pointless thread will get you far! Ever taken your own advice Flashy?

11. Truly you are.

12. No to be honest I think the man has some point and it probably sounds contradicting from last post but - I've gone on to message boards where all the girls post pictures of the same old thing of the usual friggin pouting lips and 'look at me, love me, tell me how you want me' etc etc but I don't find the odd picture of someone that irratating

13. Is that a bite?

[​IMG]

14. The point I was trying to make.

Some of the pictures truly are odd too.

Anya, thanks for that.

[​IMG]

15. J_D

J_D LE

Nope, not at all oracle. But Flash tends to think I have caused/started something, which I am still trying to figure out here...............or is it, he ain't getting his own way like usual?