• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Gallery picture

I noticed this picture in the gallery

A load of booties chewnig the cud, or so we thought.

On closer inspection it seems they are tackle out having a communal c0ckfest.

Some of them are big boys, but its refreshing to see that even on ops, after a hard days slog, chaps can still gather round and compare nobs.

Him on the far right seems to have some string hanging from his bobbies helmet. What's all that about then?

blackrat_scaleyback said:
Him on the far right seems to have some string hanging from his bobbies helmet. What's all that about then?
He's a chef, the string is so he can pull his knob out for a slash without having to was his hands afterwards. He puts his knob away again using the tongs he uses to serve your dinner up with.

brummieboy1 said:
He's a chef, the string is so he can pull his knob out for a slash without having to was his hands afterwards. He puts his knob away again using the tongs he uses to serve your dinner up with.
Wondered why all the scoff had a cheesy theme to it. That's one problem solved. Cheers BB.

Don't knock it until you've tried it. Erotic asphyxiation of the Firemans Helmet can be very pleasant - erm well that's what Smudge down the Pub told me about a mate of his who knew someone who............

rickshaw-major said:
Don't knock it until you've tried it. Erotic asphyxiation of the Firemans Helmet can be very pleasant - erm well that's what Smudge down the Pub told me about a mate of his who knew someone who............
You're fooling no-one you know. Did Smudge tell you this before or after he began frotting himself against your leg?

rickshaw-major said:
You're fooling no-one you know. Did Smudge tell you this before or after he began frotting himself against your leg?
Certainly not :oops: Anyway Smudge's hobby is keeping pet hamsters.

It goes back much further that that.

Even Jesus popped his spuds out when he shouldn't have, due to his cult leaders figure, before he knew it people fell to their kneels and sampled the holiest of hamptons.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting Jesus was a trump pusher, just that he liked getting his pods out.

Mighty_doh_nut said:

Even Jesus popped his spuds out when he shouldn't have, due to his cult leaders figure, before he knew it people fell to their kneels and sampled the holiest of hamptons.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting Jesus was a trump pusher, just that he liked getting his pods out.
Even further than that MDN!
The Ancient Greeks liked some bum luv too,

(edited for being a total spaz! :oops: )

You know what Spike, those are greeks not egyptians, anyway the greeks invented shit shoving, allegedly.

It was the fruit that started it in the first place - feckers

Mighty_doh_nut said:

You Sir are going straight to Hell. :wink: :p Bad show and all that. It tends to demoralize the lads when you talk like that.

< sigh>... if ever a thread deserved to go straight to the - erm - hole...

spike7451 said:
Mighty_doh_nut said:

Even further than that MDN!
The Ancient Greeks liked some bum luv too,

(edited for being a total spaz! :oops: )
You seem to forget that the Spartans liked having a young cumbucket, as well. Something along the lines of each new young solider being given an older "lover", with whom they would indulge in "intimate cuddles". Oh, and they got positioned next to one another in battle, to inspire bravery in one another.

Seriously, I kid you not. Meaning, all the lads in 300 were massive hermers... Hmm. That explains a lot. :wink:

Spank-it said:
It was the fruit that started it in the first place - feckers

I'm trying to work out if this is a back view of the incredible Hulk's shoulders and torso with a blackened and stretched hoop, or just his fat knob.

Nice arrse if it's the first option.