Gallery picture

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Mar 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I noticed this picture in the gallery

A load of booties chewnig the cud, or so we thought.

On closer inspection it seems they are tackle out having a communal c0ckfest.

Some of them are big boys, but its refreshing to see that even on ops, after a hard days slog, chaps can still gather round and compare nobs.
  2. Him on the far right seems to have some string hanging from his bobbies helmet. What's all that about then?
  3. He's a chef, the string is so he can pull his knob out for a slash without having to was his hands afterwards. He puts his knob away again using the tongs he uses to serve your dinner up with.
  4. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

The one on the far right seems to have his d*ck sticking out at mid thigh!Or is it just bent?
  5. Wondered why all the scoff had a cheesy theme to it. That's one problem solved. Cheers BB.
  6. Don't knock it until you've tried it. Erotic asphyxiation of the Firemans Helmet can be very pleasant - erm well that's what Smudge down the Pub told me about a mate of his who knew someone who............
  7. You're fooling no-one you know. Did Smudge tell you this before or after he began frotting himself against your leg?
  8. Certainly not :oops: Anyway Smudge's hobby is keeping pet hamsters.
  9. meridian

meridian LE Good Egg (charities)

And its not just the UK Marines either

Perhaps it's because they spend too much time in the company of matelot's

10. It goes back much further that that.

Even Jesus popped his spuds out when he shouldn't have, due to his cult leaders figure, before he knew it people fell to their kneels and sampled the holiest of hamptons.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting Jesus was a trump pusher, just that he liked getting his pods out.
  11. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Even further than that MDN!
    The Ancient Greeks liked some bum luv too,

(edited for being a total spaz! :oops: )
  12. You know what Spike, those are greeks not egyptians, anyway the greeks invented shit shoving, allegedly.
  13. It was the fruit that started it in the first place - feckers

14. You Sir are going straight to Hell. :wink: :p Bad show and all that. It tends to demoralize the lads when you talk like that.

15. < sigh>... if ever a thread deserved to go straight to the - erm - hole...