Galaxy S2 high capacity battery

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones' started by maguire, Jan 7, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

can anyone recommend a replacent battery for an S2 with a bit more oomph mah wise please? also one with the same dimensions as the stock battery? please and thankyou.
  2. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

thank you, but it's one of those where you need an extended back panel. no good to me as it wont fit my otterbox then.
  3. I was in same situation in end decided just to get 3 original ones, and made sure i was getting none fake ones.
    as I had bad experience with cheap Chinese battery that melted, these ones that promise Higher capacity in same size of original's are load of sheep sh*t they usually don't even last as long as the original capacity ones.
    you can sometimes get lucky and get a bit better, for alot more than original battery price, but i don't think its worth it to be honest..
    • Like Like x 1
  4. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

thanks - but the reviews, as they all do with these things - seem to be largely negative. I dont want to go down the route of an extended back as it wont fit my Otterbox. I'll just carry round a usb charge pack and a cable in my bag.

thank you all mind.
  5. I've got a Chinese gold 2450Mah for my Samsung Galaxy Ace, I'm getting the SII next week and to be honest I'm going to get another one from them as this one lasts soooo much longer. On the Ace the original 1350 was about 9 hours, the 1500 I got was about 12 hours and the 2450 Hong Kong job does a good 15-18 hours.