Gaiters -What to do?

Dear ARRSERS,
I have recently invested in some issue gaiters and when they were delivered i decided to try them on. Unfortunatley when it came to the rubber underfoot strapping i became a little confused but i figgured it out but the straps and wire are far to long for my leg and appear to be useless. So apoligies for the bone question but what should i do or how can i sort it? :oops: :?

Thanks LCPL_BULL

LCPL_Bull said:
Dear ARRSERS,
I have recently invested in some issue gaiters and when they were delivered i decided to try them on. Unfortunatley when it came to the rubber underfoot strapping i became a little confused but i figgured it out but the straps and wire are far to long for my leg and appear to be useless. So apoligies for the bone question but what should i do or how can i sort it? :oops: :?

Thanks LCPL_BULL
Why did you invest in them? Shares in Remploy? Make sure that the bukles are on the outside edge of each boot!

LCPL_Bull said:
Dear ARRSERS,

Thanks LCPL_BULL

Try applying for a commission preferably in a not too technical arm and one where spelling and grammar are not important