Gail Trimble - would you?

Which would you prefer?

  • I love her for her mind!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get nasty with a Sainsbury's Bag and knuckle dusters!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ohh, she's a student don't be howwible!

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#1
Come on - forget all this high-brow University Challenge bollarks, and how brainy she is . . . . . she's one of these awkward mid-twenties studenty types and it shows.



Would you prefer to bang her back box in whilst punching her in the kidneys and holding a Sainsbury's carrier bag over her head, or would you prefer to sit down to tea and biscuits on doylies whilst talking about the Reformation?
 
#2
She could tell you what the chemical formula for spaff was whilst you were knocking her back doors in, then when finished advise you on the best form of lime for 'disposal' activity

nice....

On reflection though I think the chubby one in the stirpey shirt would be a better bet
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#3
She is a very intelligent, articulate and attractive young lady, who, although she is much too young for me to have carnal thoughts about, I do deem to have a certain masturbatory appeal, save for one small matter. She is from 'the other place'!
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#4
Even the joules-to-air intake ratio of your kidney punches and total arrse-slam energy for the entire act, giving total distance covered by spaff-sacs going backwards and forwards.

But before she could tell me all that, she'd go blue and her tongue woud stick out in a grotesque way.

I'd have to get the lime formula before she croked though.

OFaH - is the fact that you might chuck one out over a student from 'the other place' your dirty little secret?
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#7
Biped said:
Even the joules-to-air intake ratio of your kidney punches and total arrse-slam energy for the entire act, giving total distance covered by spaff-sacs going backwards and forwards.

But before she could tell me all that, she'd go blue and her tongue woud stick out in a grotesque way.

I'd have to get the lime formula before she croked though.

OFaH - is the fact that you might chuck one out over a student from 'the other place' your dirty little secret?
It may just be one of the secrets.
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#8
Bl00dy hell chaps - this IS the NAAFI!

I don't like the way the votes are going, so here's something to focus your minds. :twisted:







 
#9
She looks like she's probably has a 15 inch long black dildo nicknamed 'The Punisher' under her pillow. No thanks!


Edit for mong typing.
 
#10
i would leave her physically and emotionally damaged so that she couldnt even tell me what shape fits into the triangle shaped hole... that bagging and punching has my vote
 
#11
you always have to watch out for the quiet ones.
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#12
box-of-frogs said:
She looks like she's probably has a 15 inch long black dildo nicknamed 'The Punisher' under her pillow. No thanks!

That's certainly a plus point in my book. Would save me a lot of effort.


Edit for mong typing.
 
#13
I live near Oxford and I'm drawn definately by the geeky studenty look.
I reckon she's just as good as wailing like a banshee as any Blackbird Leys slapper who takes the pork sword up the Gary Glitter

I'll be cruising the student pubs this weekend for a spot of Gail watching with my Rohypnol in my pocket. One of these babies in her babycham and . . . . . bum fun heaven! :x
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#15
jack-daniels said:
Apparently she's The Snail of Oxford.
Now that is so unfair! I mean, the Snail is here in Cambridge, and is nothing like the trim Trimble.
 
#16
old_fat_and_hairy said:
box-of-frogs said:
She looks like she's probably has a 15 inch long black dildo nicknamed 'The Punisher' under her pillow. No thanks!

That's certainly a plus point in my book. Would save me a lot of effort.


Edit for mong typing.
:twisted:
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#19
SNLR86 said:
Er, reality check: she wouldn't want anything to do with any of you.
That never stops speculation. None of the women on the other threads would either, but doesn't halt fantasy.
If we want reality, we wouldn't drink the tea.
 
#20
Biped said:
Even the joules-to-air intake ratio of your kidney punches and total arrse-slam energy for the entire act, giving total distance covered by spaff-sacs going backwards and forwards.
She's one of those women who'd always be planting the seeds of doubt in your mind. When you reached the vinegar strokes, you'd never know whether she was thinking of you or ........... thinking of simple harmonic motion.

Anyway, she's over rated. Failed a quiz set for her by the Sun. Didn't even know who Chelsea's new manager is.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads