Gail Trimble - would you?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Biped, Feb 24, 2009.

1. I love her for her mind!

0 vote(s)
  2. Get nasty with a Sainsbury's Bag and knuckle dusters!

0 vote(s)
  3. Ohh, she's a student don't be howwible!

0 vote(s)

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Come on - forget all this high-brow University Challenge bollarks, and how brainy she is . . . . . she's one of these awkward mid-twenties studenty types and it shows.

Would you prefer to bang her back box in whilst punching her in the kidneys and holding a Sainsbury's carrier bag over her head, or would you prefer to sit down to tea and biscuits on doylies whilst talking about the Reformation?
  2. meridian

meridian LE Good Egg (charities)

She could tell you what the chemical formula for spaff was whilst you were knocking her back doors in, then when finished advise you on the best form of lime for 'disposal' activity

On reflection though I think the chubby one in the stirpey shirt would be a better bet
  3. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

She is a very intelligent, articulate and attractive young lady, who, although she is much too young for me to have carnal thoughts about, I do deem to have a certain masturbatory appeal, save for one small matter. She is from 'the other place'!
  4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Even the joules-to-air intake ratio of your kidney punches and total arrse-slam energy for the entire act, giving total distance covered by spaff-sacs going backwards and forwards.

But before she could tell me all that, she'd go blue and her tongue woud stick out in a grotesque way.

I'd have to get the lime formula before she croked though.

OFaH - is the fact that you might chuck one out over a student from 'the other place' your dirty little secret?
  5. "I've started, so I'll finish....."

6. She doesn't swallow.

Well,not voluntarily anyway.
  7. old_fat_and_hairy

It may just be one of the secrets.
  8. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Bl00dy hell chaps - this IS the NAAFI!

I don't like the way the votes are going, so here's something to focus your minds. :twisted:

9. She looks like she's probably has a 15 inch long black dildo nicknamed 'The Punisher' under her pillow. No thanks!

Edit for mong typing.
  10. i would leave her physically and emotionally damaged so that she couldnt even tell me what shape fits into the triangle shaped hole... that bagging and punching has my vote
  11. you always have to watch out for the quiet ones.
  12. old_fat_and_hairy

13. I live near Oxford and I'm drawn definately by the geeky studenty look.
    I reckon she's just as good as wailing like a banshee as any Blackbird Leys slapper who takes the pork sword up the Gary Glitter

I'll be cruising the student pubs this weekend for a spot of Gail watching with my Rohypnol in my pocket. One of these babies in her babycham and . . . . . bum fun heaven! :x
  14. Apparently she's The Snail of Oxford.
  15. old_fat_and_hairy

Now that is so unfair! I mean, the Snail is here in Cambridge, and is nothing like the trim Trimble.