Gag Reflex?

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
I heard that if you lick a cats bottom 33 times it causes a mild hallucinogenic experience and instant orgasm. I read it on Facebook.

TheIronDuke said:
I heard that if you lick a cats bottom 33 times it causes a mild hallucinogenic experience and instant orgasm. I read it on Facebook.
Its true. I'm seeing images of your face, its slightly arousing.

TheIronDuke said:
It's bollocks, what you do is, stick your finger up a frogs arse and THEN lick the cats arse 33 times, after that you need a small deer or antelope.

I'd love to know how you just happened to stumble across an article on how to suppress your gag reflex.

I find all of this a bit difficult to swallow.

vvaannmmaann said:
We have three cats,so should I lick each one 11 times,then continue as above?.Bambi looks worried.
Absolutely not, you're mixing your cats man.

K

Kirkz

Taff49 said:
does anyone else know what gipping string is?
Is it like teabagging :?

JoeCivvie said:
I'd love to know how you just happened to stumble across an article on how to suppress your gag reflex.
He's learning how to sword swallow for the Boscastle country fair! It a charity thing apparently 8O

Didn't work for me. Clenched the left fist, stuck my right index finger up the cat's arse, then pushed it down my throat. Just finished cleaning the puke off the printer. Waste of time.

right, gipping string

tie a piece of bacon rind to the end of a long length of mono-filament fishing line
get your g/f to swallow the bacon, complete with fishing line
take her roughly in the wrong 'un
just as your about to shot your bolt, pull hard on the fishing line. the bacon rind will come back up her throat and she will retch. as she retch's, her sphincter will spasm, clamping hard on your chod and helping you finish in style

and thats gipping :puker:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gipping+string

JoeCivvie said:
It comes up on your homepage. came up on mine too, the question should be why he felt inclined to like the page and complete the neccesary survey to find out.

Taff49 said:
right, gipping string

tie a piece of bacon rind to the end of a long length of mono-filament fishing line
get your g/f to swallow the bacon, complete with fishing line
take her roughly in the wrong 'un
just as your about to shot your bolt, pull hard on the fishing line. the bacon rind will come back up her throat and she will retch. as she retch's, her sphincter will spasm, clamping hard on your chod and helping you finish in style

and thats gipping :puker:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gipping+string
My Da used to do that to catch ducks as a lad!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Forces_Sweetheart Finance, Property, Law 1
G The Intelligence Cell 2
S Now That's What I Call NAAFI Bar 93