Gag Reflex?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Squiggers, Apr 25, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I heard that if you lick a cats bottom 33 times it causes a mild hallucinogenic experience and instant orgasm. I read it on Facebook.

2. Its true. I'm seeing images of your face, its slightly arousing.

3. It's bollocks, what you do is, stick your finger up a frogs arse and THEN lick the cats arse 33 times, after that you need a small deer or antelope.

4. We have three cats,so should I lick each one 11 times,then continue as above?.Bambi looks worried.

5. For you or the cat?

6. I'd love to know how you just happened to stumble across an article on how to suppress your gag reflex.

7. I find all of this a bit difficult to swallow.

8. Absolutely not, you're mixing your cats man.

9. does anyone else know what gipping string is?

10. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Puts new meaning to 'Rimming Pussy'.....

[​IMG]

11. Is it like teabagging :?

He's learning how to sword swallow for the Boscastle country fair! It a charity thing apparently 8O

12. Didn't work for me. Clenched the left fist, stuck my right index finger up the cat's arse, then pushed it down my throat. Just finished cleaning the puke off the printer. Waste of time.

13. right, gipping string

tie a piece of bacon rind to the end of a long length of mono-filament fishing line
    get your g/f to swallow the bacon, complete with fishing line
    take her roughly in the wrong 'un
    just as your about to shot your bolt, pull hard on the fishing line. the bacon rind will come back up her throat and she will retch. as she retch's, her sphincter will spasm, clamping hard on your chod and helping you finish in style

and thats gipping :puker:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gipping+string

14. Yep same as teabagging :D