Gadzooks! Boris is selected.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by fozzy, Sep 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good man! He may come across as a bumbling fukwit, but he actually has some good ideas!

2. Anyone has got to be better than that idiot livingstone

3. At last! A candiate who opens his mouth before checking with Central Office! The man may be mad and prone to insulting everybody, but so what? At least he's being honest about it, more so that Red Ken and his slective tastes....

4. Are we sure that it is not just a cunning plan?

Henley is such a safe seat for the Tories that a short plank of wood would get elected with a thumping great majority, or has that happened already?

Getting him elected as Mayor is just about the only way of getting him out of the Commons - he is hardly like to do an Aitken/Archer is he?

5. Dispite his track record, and apperance, and the things he says, and the way he says them he actually has a very powerful interlect when he sits down and thinks about things. He will certainly be different to Ken.

Then again I don't live on London so couldn't really care less.

6. Which are?

7. I do and the man has my vote! Saying that, if a telegraph pole stood against Ken the Kunt it'd have my vote!

8. Mind you he may get on better if he engaged his brain before opening his mouth occasionally.

9. And spoil all the fun...???

10. The man is a bumbling bafoon, so I suppose that makes his qualified for the job!

11. Well, Boris’ powerful intellect wasn't on display on ‘The Today’ programme this morning. He got totally, utterly, beautifully, hammered. Livingstone will be popping the champagne. He also employs people such as Taki on 'The Spectator' - an out-and-out racist - and Doreen Lawrence, who usually keeps a low profile, has already come out and encouraged black Londoners not to vote for him. So that’s Boris stuffed. You can’t get in as London Mayor without the ethnic minority vote. This is going to be fun to watch.

:lol:

[​IMG]

12. Hardly a paragon of virtue herself, according to a family friend who worked in the local council with her!

13. Hasn't Red Ken got a less than savoury past in regards to racism?

14. People have tried to pin stuff on him for supporting certain Mullahs. But I've not seen any of it stick. And those making the attacks just end up looking anti-Islamic. And then Ken laughs. Then lots of other people laugh.