Gaddafi's Hat Goes AWOL!

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by bikermouse, Aug 23, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. David Cameron sparked concern about mission creep today when he revealed the full list of what Nato considers

• Like Like x 1
  2. Poor old CMD. Clearly he has not considered the Colonel's right to choose his own head wear, as outlined in Article 8 of the Human Rights Act. It will end in tears.

3. Brilliant, in this age of cost cutting and belt tightening the Crabs are going to be firing £790,000 Stormshadow missiles at his head dress!!

'The clothes maketh not the man?'

If they wanted to get Gaddafi's hats then perhaps we could offer just to buy them off of him, he could probably do with the cash about now.

4. ?Gaddafi has absolutely nothing to fear. If he wants to remain safe, he shouldn?t wear a hat, walk his dog or boil the kettle.?

Haha awesome quote.

5. Actually, Gadaffi is now living on benefits on a council estate in South London. We will pay for his new hat.

6. OK ive got his hat and i wear it in bed, only coz the girls like it. Please dont send a missile, the wifes already pissed off at me.

8. Absolute classic! Now that is a bloody nice hat me thinks.

Looking on eBay now for chain and same hat, now no doubt blood soaked and shat on!

9. Now that's what I call looting.

10. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Is there something we've been missing?

GaddafiWeb-300x183.jpg
    'Tig' Trager SAMCRO's Sergeant-at-Arms
    Mad Dog of Charming

tig.jpg
    'Colonel' Gadaffi
    (former) Mad Dog of the Middle East.

11. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Call me Dave really meant was that they are going after Gadaffy's non airborne elements. He has been reading Arrse too much and thinks all airborne are soooooo tough that they should be left alone. Hence the 'Get Gadaffy's "Hats" !

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk