Gaddafi Shot?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by cessna123, Feb 24, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well that made for an interesting read.......

2. Seeing as this is arrse I'm going to start a rumour that Jim Shortt carried out the assasination.

3. Colonel Gaddfly will probably be found hiding in the basement of his good friends the B'liar's London home along with his beloved camels...... after all he needs something to remind himself of the stink of camel wee, flies, crab lice and the sands of the exotic Near East. (all alleged of course....... he will be found clinging to the underneath of a truck coming in through Dover Port.... )

4. Smacks of market manipulation by a few shorters (Not Shortters!).

D_B

5. 3/1 he'll be ensconced on the top floor of Claridges by Monday morning.

6. He'd better not be dead yet! I've got a tenner on him going out in a blaze of Instant Sunshine!:bom:

7. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

Not dead all he has to to do is hang on until Gerry Adams gets elected in the republic. Then Gadaffi gets asylum, he fancies Kinsale, Gerry fancies Dundalk and a large lump of the Irish debt gets paid off.

8. he still owes me a tenner

9. SFW? What really matters is will the price of a litre of unleaded come down in the future. It's ****ing crippling me, even though I'm eking it out on no more than 2500rpm on the motorway. Perhaps we should offer him exile or slot him in return for cheap oil.

10. It's dusty in here...

11. As much chance of me nailing Lucy Pinder as there is of that happening, old boy.

12. Heard a thing on Radio 4 that it could be as much as 10-20p a litre if it goes on for any length of time, if it does that then it will be cycling no matter what the weather instead of just the sunny ones.

13. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

And a piss-poor one IMO since the only feeds carrying the 'rumour' are financial / market.