Gaddafi Shot?

Seeing as this is arrse I'm going to start a rumour that Jim Shortt carried out the assasination.

Colonel Gaddfly will probably be found hiding in the basement of his good friends the B'liar's London home along with his beloved camels...... after all he needs something to remind himself of the stink of camel wee, flies, crab lice and the sands of the exotic Near East. (all alleged of course....... he will be found clinging to the underneath of a truck coming in through Dover Port.... )

3/1 he'll be ensconced on the top floor of Claridges by Monday morning.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Not dead all he has to to do is hang on until Gerry Adams gets elected in the republic. Then Gadaffi gets asylum, he fancies Kinsale, Gerry fancies Dundalk and a large lump of the Irish debt gets paid off.

SFW? What really matters is will the price of a litre of unleaded come down in the future. It's ****ing crippling me, even though I'm eking it out on no more than 2500rpm on the motorway. Perhaps we should offer him exile or slot him in return for cheap oil.

SFW? What really matters is will the price of a litre of unleaded come down in the future. It's ****ing crippling me, even though I'm eking it out on no more than 2500rpm on the motorway. Perhaps we should offer him exile or slot him in return for cheap oil.
As much chance of me nailing Lucy Pinder as there is of that happening, old boy.

Heard a thing on Radio 4 that it could be as much as 10-20p a litre if it goes on for any length of time, if it does that then it will be cycling no matter what the weather instead of just the sunny ones.

Fronty

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
I play that game. Unfortunately I can only get to about 40mpg in the wife's Golf and mine is even worse. Maybe it's time to consider a scooter...

Colonel Gaddfly will probably be found clinging to the underneath of a truck coming in through Dover Port.... )
Not if the ultrasonic scanners at Calais have anything to do with it - probably shatter his make-up and brain!!!

There was a serious attempt on his life this morning at 1000Hrs local time according to Aljezeera.
An assassin managed to get past the bevy of blonde guards and into the tent, and levelled his AK 47 just as his bodyguard managed to shout out
"Gadaffi Duck"